Great Pics Lauren ;) You almost got me wanting to get a little dirty on a utility :P
Very cool, That porch is looking good thanks to Nos. 2 weeks ago the roof wasn't there.
Thrasher I think you need to buy tow insurance for those night time rides Boat r us has a good deal on tow insurance.
Mama Grizz
Cool pics , looks like ya'll had a great time .
Thrasher you need SWAMP TOW ;D
great pix
Thrasher you pulled me out that day I got your back, but its more fun to watch the new guy get stuck huh! lol
Had a great time many more to come.check out Thrasher of the jungle.http://photobucket.com/albums/y24/shadowmman/
-jeff
good jobs its a realy good video
good video...still laughing at thrasher and that water wheelie
Great pics and video. This seem to be the norm for Thrasher!
yes it is he thinks it a jet sk
Saw the pics on photobucket, Why bother w/ the rubber boots? Arent they filled w/ mud. Couldn't see the video tho
QuoteSaw the pics on photobucket, Why bother w/ the rubber boots? Arent they filled w/ mud. Couldn't see the video tho
You're right about the boots. Mine get filled everytime I wear them. I'm goint today to look for some waders.
Can't see the pics or the video ????????
Whereever they're hosted must be having a problem.
I really want to see Thrashers water wheelie again
(for the 100th time). Thats freaking hilarious.
QuoteYou're right about the boots. Mine get filled everytime I wear them. I'm goint today to look for some waders.
save your money, its super dry right now. the birbs are eating the frogs in the ponds and mud holes.