Well after thinking about this for several weeks I came up with a decision and traded the 2 smoker for a 4 poker. :o
Of course I still own a Honda and have a little spending money to start over again. 8)
Dont worry FT Guys this man that has the R will be at Thunderboul to race it. :o
No Joke. I guess it time to change the screen name..
Your dead to me Matt. :'( You trader basturd. :F
:Clap.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on October 19, 2006, 03:24:02 AM
Your dead to me Matt. :'( You trader basturd. :F
I know.. I'm a Tool..lol.. :K
Hey Matt,
I guess I got the inside scoop on this one, I was on the phone with you trying to sway you against it, but hey, you'll like the 450R. It will be great play bike. Plus I look forward to racing against it with its new owner on the seat. 8)
I think I will puke now.
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/puke.jpg)
best thing you ever did Matt. You got a 4-stroke
Might be time to change that sig there Garyboy. The FO-Fiddy ain't ahead no mo. ;D
You got a 450? Are you thinking of leaving the "OLD TIMERS" league and moving to MX?
Even Quad's dog is sick...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/dogpuke.jpg)
Meet some of your new 4-poke friends , Doug and Gary. :L
[attachment deleted by admin]
The whole community is worried about ya Matt!
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/churchsignmattbaker.jpg)
hey matt, you can change your name to 1slow450R!! !! !! ;D you damn trader!! !! LOL
Here... I'll bend over and take it like a man... :M
Well here is the 4 poke cheerleader squad...better get used to it!!
I can't quite tell if the one on the left is actually wearing bottoms? Any guesses? :o
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/heavygirls.jpg)
I allways wanted a 4some.... :S
you can have it! :Dead.gif
mmmm the one in the green.. and she has like 5 butts. You could get a$$ all night.
Any of the a virgin?
I cant take anymor......................... :Dead.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 02:11:07 PM
I allways wanted a 4some.... :S
Is this what you had in mind??
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/4goats.jpg)
Quote from: HillKiller on October 19, 2006, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 02:11:07 PM
I allways wanted a 4some.... :S
Is this what you had in mind??
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/4goats.jpg)
Matt has already been there, done that! LOL
Wounder why they are all standing on the Table? Puts a new meaning into table dancing.
Yes.....Keep it comming. I will take it like a man just for today then its open season.
Stranger things have happen.
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.
Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled? (Yamaha) :o
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 03:23:37 PM
Stranger things have happen.
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.
Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled? (Yamaha) :o
I guess I like to go against the grain but not to the extent that I would ever start batting for the other team...lol I've considered running a 250r but never ever ever a 4 poke..lol
no repair bills here...knock on wood.
Quote from: 1fast250r on October 19, 2006, 03:23:37 PM
Stranger things have happen.
Chris did go to a Honda after all them trys on a Banshee.
No one bashed him? I guess he was winning on the twin but loosing on the repair bill.
Dave, when you going to see the light and get rid of the sled? (Yamaha) :o
The reason I wasnt bashed (other than by you ;) ) is because i was trying new things that others haven't tried yet. Dave has the same basic motor set up i have, I just wanted to take it to the next level.
Funny how history works, if you fail on a new idea people call you an idiot, but if it was a succuss rather than calling someone a genius they dont say anything at all... :-\
Oh, and i went from a 250r to a banshee to a 250r
and a banshee..... ;D
Well the only thing I cant stand is a Yamaha. Set in my ways I guess.
I had a hard time running down those 4 stokes at dade back a few years ago so I guess they arnt that slow.
So! Is that it?. No more bashing from the 2 stroke guys. Hey... I still have a weed eater and a leaf blower that 2 stroke and a nitro rc car. lol
Speaking of that, i bought a 4 stroke weedeater... troy built that is and its wayyy better than the 2 stroke one i had before.. it doesnt bog down in the thicker brush.
You shouldn't be letting the brush get thick...
Well Matt just get used to being the leader of the back. And your still a trader basturd. Fu@ker. Damn you. :M
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 19, 2006, 04:03:44 PM
You shouldn't be letting the brush get thick...
like the box you painted... :o
LOL... at least it has a fresh coating ;)
nobody said anything to chris when he switched from a banshee to an R becasue it was a switch to something better!! !! !! !! you going to a 4 poke is like taking 10 steps backwards!! ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 19, 2006, 03:58:09 PM
Speaking of that, i bought a 4 stroke weedeater... troy built that is and its wayyy better than the 2 stroke one i had before.. it doesnt bog down in the thicker brush.
I thought you said the first one broke and you had to take it back and get another one..??
www.trimthatbush.com
if that were a ATV that probably be true... but no, Ive had the same weedeater..
Dang,
This thread really lit the forums up today! Way to go Matt, now you need to come racing on your 4-stroke so I can make you miss your 250R...LOL ;)
....Just kidding man, Open season doesn't start until tommorow 8)
What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos ! ;)
Quote from: debatethis on October 19, 2006, 08:56:06 PM
What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos ! ;)
And this coming from one of the slowest men alive. ::)
The difference between me and so many others is that I ride to have fun. I've never raced, nor do I plan on it. So I go and enjoy myself, while others go nuts worrying who is faster. And ever worse is that while so many talk big about coming in first or how much money they spent getting there that they don't realize that they are just the faster of the slow guys. If they were really that fast in the first place all the others would be buying race products with their names on them.
And if I ever want to race it will be you Quad. I'll win for sure. I'll just hide your geritol :o
Calm down and get a tissue Quad, I'm sorry I had to pick on your issues :P
Matt - good move to the 4 stroke ;D
Blah blah blah. Always the samething from your GIANT talking head. Your smart to not race. Coming in last all the time would suck. Kinda like you. ;) Now go back and sit on your couch with your purple popsicle and keep dreaming of big-daddys dong. 2:L
He does have a point though, 4 "pokes" are the future. Eventually your all gonna have to get off of your mosquito killers and get on pokes. Anyway just thought id add my 2cent cause it seems everyone else has.... :-\
Well when im finished with this 4 poke it will be as nice or nicer then the old girl but will never ever compare to the thrill of riding a big bore 2 stroke.
Problem is I cant use that 2 stroke every day with the kids. So I leave it in the garage and go race it 2 times a year?
If there was a FT down here like it use to be you bet you a$$ the mosquito king would still be in the garage. :o
Quote from: Quad32x on October 19, 2006, 09:08:42 PM
Quote from: debatethis on October 19, 2006, 08:56:06 PM
What a geat move! now you can actually enjoy riding instead of just killing mosquitos ! ;)
And this coming from one of the slowest men alive. ::)
Hey tim, give me a holla... Your mailbox is full. I haven't seen that manifold yet and I need it for Eureka...
BTW Too bad about this guy switching to the 4 poke thing - - - they ain't worth a nat's @$$!!!!
Keith
Yes Tim you pm box says its full..
too bad for you and your friend you both still have piles of crap for quads...even know they are 2 strokes.
O wait open season is tomorrow...sorry :o
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 19, 2006, 10:51:28 PM
Yes Tim you pm box says its full..
too bad for you and your friend you both still have piles of crap for quads...even know they are 2 strokes.
O wait open season is tomorrow...sorry :o
Piles of crap... Damn, that's a little harsh... a wise guy eh!!! :stoogies.gif
bout time you bought a real quad! them 2 strokes may be fast but they are limited.....anything more than 15 laps and they start blowing up or running out of gas :D :D :D welcome to the family ;D
I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.
:tsktsk.gif
Quote from: dreth on October 20, 2006, 07:37:09 PM
bout time you bought a real quad! them 2 strokes may be fast but they are limited.....anything more than 15 laps and they start blowing up or running out of gas :D :D :D welcome to the family ;D
How hard do you try to be so stupid or does it just come natural ? ::)
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 20, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.
Your ol' 250R got smoked bad on the holeshot by a stock Raptor at Thunderbowl last Saturday night. The Raptor was even a row behind. Too funny. I have a feeling that Todd will be sinking some $$$ to make sure that doesn't happen again. LOL.
Quote from: fastrnrik on October 25, 2006, 12:31:13 AM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 20, 2006, 07:49:57 PM
I have good fealing about this Quad. I think when Im finished it should proform on the MX track just as well if not better than the 250r.
Your ol' 250R got smoked bad on the holeshot by a stock Raptor at Thunderbowl last Saturday night. The Raptor was even a row behind. Too funny. I have a feeling that Todd will be sinking some $$$ to make sure that doesn't happen again. LOL.
Yep..I'm sure he will. He better get some lessons from Scott on how to set up and ride a 330.
I'm about to drop some $$ in his old 450... ;)
LOL Matt,
Tell him to come see me at Thunderbowl, I'll help him out that is just wrong, there is NO WAY a stock bike should do anything but TRY and catch a 330R's dust. :o ;)
He must have forgot to turn on the fuel...Damn leaky carbs on a 2 smoker ;D
Its only memories now Scott...
Here is one to remember from the Dade Days. lol How bout them smokers?
ps. I can get cable on my tv using that trophy... lol
(http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7171/10018030001xe7.jpg)
Quote from: Scott270r on October 25, 2006, 03:39:52 AM
LOL Matt,
Tell him to come see me at Thunderbowl, I'll help him out that is just wrong, there is NO WAY a stock bike should do anything but TRY and catch a 330R's dust. :o ;)
thats right he can teach them how to run right behind them 4-strokes lol
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on October 25, 2006, 11:53:47 AM
thats right he can teach them how to run right behind them 4-strokes lol
I have never run behind anyone at Ocala Thunderbowl, at least not for long anyways. There won't be any way to block me at Ocala "Grandma", you will pay the piper there on Nov 4th, but you already know that so just hush up granny or I will have to lap you..... ;)
yea scott mabey with this 350pv those pesky 4 pokes wont be able to block you... you can just take them on the outside!! :-* or move them out of your way...... which ever you prefer!! !! !! 8)
Quote from: 450R_Matt on October 25, 2006, 04:02:47 AM
Its only memories now Scott...
Here is one to remember from the Dade Days. lol How bout them smokers?
ps. I can get cable on my tv using that trophy... lol
(http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7171/10018030001xe7.jpg)
Yeah, Its sad really, I know now that you won't come racing with us again. But At the very least, I want to personally invite you to our Banquet this year. Come on up and have a blast hanging out with the gang.
Well the next time we head up to our property in gainesville I will see if your running TB. I will be their even if it is on a pesky 4 poker.
O.... by the way I raced the bone stock 450 Saturday night against 7 other quads including the #5 330 in the picture and he was the only quad that beet me and only by a half bike.
I got :Sp
(http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/1525/inspectionpictures102006064eq0.jpg)
Where you the only two racing ? :R :M
Matt,
Where did you go racing? Was it MX?
Quote from: Quad32x on October 25, 2006, 03:12:53 PM
Where you the only two racing ? :R :M
Didn't they teach you how to read in Hog Valley High?
Tool!
Naw , buts I can counts to five ! :Wacko.gif
Quote from: Scott270r on October 25, 2006, 03:19:35 PM
Matt,
Where did you go racing? Was it MX?
Yes it was a small mx track. We were the intermission between the demo derby contest.
3heat races.and 1 main
1 heat was 6 laps and I started last due to the number I drew. finished 4th
2nd heat was 6 laps and I took the lead at lap 3 but finished last because the #5 wheelied out of the turn on the outside and landed on my nerf and the we got our wheels cought togather. ???
3 heat was 8 laps and I got 3rd.
4th race(main) was 10 laps and Rob and I ran 1-2 the whole race from the first turn. His quad was wide...lol
that sure is a purdy quad ;) i think my quad might have a new GF ;)