I received this email tonight. i think its awesome that someone would take the time to send a nice email like this, especially when we seem to live in a world where people would rather complain than give thanks... awesome job guys! what a way to represent the league!
Hi Chris,
We have been around racing for quite some time and must tell you that your group is very special. I haven't figured it out yet but it seems like you have the dream sportsman club. Everyone is bright, friendly and respectful of each other. Yet on the track, the competition is fearce. Never seen that particular combination before. AMA amateur flat track is close but you have taken it to the next higher level. Congratulations and keep up the good work.
Best regards,
Bruce
Hands down you guys have done an awesome job with the FT gig. :Clap.gif
Matt
Who is it from?
Yeah, I'll agree the group is very "special" for sure.
Everyone is bright, friendly, and respectful????
It will only get better, the sky's the limit.
Where've you been Matt? You're missing out. What do we have to do to raise more eyebrows down your way? :)
Oh Really...well I recieved this EMAIL....
Dear Sirs:
I am the heir to an exhorbitant diamond mind fortune here in Zaire, Africa. I am leaving my country shortly as it is not safe for a man of my wealth. My father was assasinated a short time ago, and I fear that if I do not leave soon, the same fate will follow for me. I need to aquire 28,000.00 US dollars to pay a release fee, in order to obtain my 223,100,000 US Dollar inheritence before the 1st day of 2007. I am offering to repay you 4 times your investment of 28,000.00 in less than three months.
Regards,
Butu Hama Jumbu
I sent my money orders out this morning, I'm gonna be RICH! How ya like me now?
Quote from: UncleRico on October 19, 2006, 07:32:53 AM
Oh Really...well I recieved this EMAIL....
Dear Sirs:
I am the heir to an exhorbitant diamond mind fortune here in Zaire, Africa. I am leaving my country shortly as it is not safe for a man of my wealth. My father was assasinated a short time ago, and I fear that if I do not leave soon, the same fate will follow for me. I need to aquire 28,000.00 US dollars to pay a release fee, in order to obtain my 223,100,000 US Dollar inheritence before the 1st day of 2007. I am offering to repay you 4 times your investment of 28,000.00 in less than three months.
Regards,
Butu Hama Jumbu
I sent my money orders out this morning, I'm gonna be RICH! How ya like me now?
THATS FUNNY.
I feel the same way we are a special league.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I didnt know you wore glasses chad.... :-*
Very , very special ! :Wacko.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris,
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 19, 2006, 08:22:52 AM
Ok now your in for it.......
Chads highschool pic,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_uglyPeople.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/uglyPeople.jpg)
Can someone tell me what chad and dave are doing.....
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
I don't want to race with you guys, I just want to go drinking with ya'll and listen to you snap on each other.
You guys crack me up.
Come on you dont want to hang with us.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well i assumed everyone knew who Bruce is but I have received several PMs asking who he is...
i guess not.. :-\ sorry about that..
Bruce is the track photographer at Thunderbowl..
Quote from: UncleRico on October 19, 2006, 08:43:02 AM
I don't want to race with you guys, I just want to go drinking with ya'll and listen to you snap on each other.
You guys crack me up.
And just think, you only see the toned down version on here, lol... trust me!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 19, 2006, 11:44:04 AM
Well i assumed everyone knew who Bruce is but I have received several PMs asking who he is...
i guess not.. :-\ sorry about that..
Bruce is the track photographer at Thunderbowl..
:Clap.gif