I know everyone has seen this pic but i am just getting her used to riding on a 4-wheeler and i want to make sure her eyes are protected when we ride .. her head is so small i can't fit her in a doggie helmet . I can't wait to get her on the trails. ( click to enlarge)
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/blindkaeta/DSC_4493Medium.jpg)
(http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/blindkaeta/DSC_4502Medium.jpg)
8) Thats great! :D
Quote from: blindkaeta on October 20, 2006, 12:28:27 AM
(http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/blindkaeta/DSC_4502Medium.jpg)
haha, thats awesome.
hahaaha your dog is ready to ride now . lol
Great pictures!!! ;D ;D
Here's one of mine before riding. She has her Freak and QT chest protector on. She finds that it's very soft and cushy and provides thicker protection than the standard plastic. It also doubles as a back rest and bed when she wants to lay down. She also has her own personal bug and spider web shield.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: QT314 on October 20, 2006, 09:34:28 PM
She also has her own personal bug and spider web shield.
You do too.
hahaha great pics! :D
Here is a pic of a dog I found one day sitting next to a mudhole LMAO J/K ;) ;) All dressed and ready to ride.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dog house for you Freak.LOL nice pic's. Blindkeata's dog is so funny! Trackdog is it?
Mine wont keep anything on long enough to get a pic
[attachment deleted by admin]
The other guard dog
[attachment deleted by admin]
Take at my puppy, 210 pounds.. Hes such a Goooof
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/1213816197_l.jpg)
I love your dane. What a cutie.
Me and my german shepard, Tyler, fishing in Lake Okeechobee.
[attachment deleted by admin]
He had no gear but was ready to ride :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
The mods might delete that one because he isn't wearing a helmet.
My new dog "Lucas". Got him on Monday. He is estimated at 1.5 to 2 years old. He was a stray from Ft Meyers. Got him from the Doberman Rescue League. I'll try to get a picture of him dressed to ride.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Kev that picture of the Boxer is great!!
I agree...the boxer pic is great!! I would never get my 3 goldens in some gear - LOL! ;)
Quote from: LaegerZ400 on October 26, 2006, 02:10:48 AM
Take at my puppy, 210 pounds.. Hes such a Goooof
(http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m190/laegerz400/1213816197_l.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d192/johnnyblaster/shelley035.jpg)
I stole your dog u better check on him :P
QuoteI agree...the boxer pic is great!! I would never get my 3 goldens in some gear - LOL!
I could'nt get my two goldens to sit still long enough to put anything on them.One is 16 months old the other is 11 months old and they are both spazz'es more energy than any one person can handle but I love them for it!
Quote from: dynodon on October 23, 2006, 10:27:41 PM
The other guard dog
Malamute (sp?) or Husky. Boy or girl? Do you breed him/her?
Sorry to ask so many questions.