Ok last call for the peewees head count.
So far we have 3 peewees going.
Justin
Ryan
Jason
I want to make sure there are enough trophies for the little guys.
Gary, Is breanna going this time?
Chad, what about Team ECM?
This includes Members and nonmembers.
You forgot Jason we will be there.
I think we might be bringing a pee wee with us.
Quote from: JayZ400 on October 18, 2006, 11:59:35 AM
You forgot Jason we will be there.
yes Sir i did! sorry about that...
I included him in the ECM comment to chad but I forgot you told me he would be there...
Quote from: blindkaeta on October 18, 2006, 12:10:13 PM
I think we might be bringing a pee wee with us.
Ok, but keep in mind, i need to know today for sure how many will be there.
Sorry the turbo broke on the orange bike we will be out this race.
We had previous engagement (sorry) but Jason is representing our team solo. ECP is not out of the race. ;)
Reagans cast should come off today :ThumbsUp.gif so we will be back at Thunderbowl next race.
Breanna will not be there.
geez so i think we looking at two peewees... :(
Thats right you and Dave
LOL! Ok you got me on that one... becareful.... ill post some of "your" pics. ;D
I don't think we are going to make it either. Thinking about taking Jason to Hard Rock and racing the pee wee mx track. Not worth the trip if nobody is going to show. Trying something different.
the fewer the better............it increases Chris's chances :D
man yall are harsh these days! :banghead.gif