My YFZ, just after I washed it from gettin home from seminole ;D
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/80db4b552f.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/1a417acdf5.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/9a2b9c1ebf.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/68360f262f.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2b42471e9a.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/a6aa0baabe.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
looks nice.
btw,you missed a fender. ;)
Quotelooks nice.
btw,you missed a fender. ;)
darn I'm soo stupid it's rediculous, I'll get that fender later >:(
thanks for the compliment
nice yfz man. looks nice with those elkas and a-arms. what am i saying. THAT THING LOOKS SICK!!! cant wait to ride together man
raptorboy
looking good
cant wait to meet up at thunder cross this weekend ;D
looks good.
Thanks for the compliments guys, my new black blingstar bumper should arrive shortly ;D
looks good for a YFZ.....heehee j/k man. keep up the good work.
looks real good...clean looking with no graphics...and I like the hand gards I have been thinking of getting them my self.
are the elka's LT?
Quotelooks nice.
btw,you missed a fender. ;)
well at these that's proof he rides it ;D
yes, the elkas are LT, kind of hard to not know they are by the big bend in the arms hehe
A little update ;D
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/172d5a87b5.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2851cdf111.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
Very very nice.
NICE man wish i could go and see it tomorow :-/
raptorboy
SWWEEETTT! If I get a new quad, that is what I want it to look like! I bet she handles like she was on rails.
Very nice, How is your pipe working for ya, any complaints? I also ride the z monster, but im runnin the fmf q series, twin air , 48 pilot and a 176 main, puttin the 180 bak in today. Thinkin about the hmf or sparks system.
bro, your way toooo rich.. I have a 168 main, with a 48 pilot.
Quotebro, your way toooo rich.
He does live in Wellington. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
QuoteHe does live in Wellington. [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
You're right, I shouldn't call anybody rich ;D Your carb is jetted too rich. :P