I have to wish Brandon, Happy Birthday. Man, 28 years, that boy has given me lots of grey hair and sleepless nights but I have also been lucky enough to watch him grow up to be a great son, husband, father, and brother.
Happy Birthday son, I'm proud of you.
Yeah man, Happy Birf'Day Brandon.
Dano
(http://www.inchoate.com/images/bday_wish.jpg)
I sent him a PM earlier but i guess he hasnt seen it yet. ::)
Happy Bithday man!!!! Have a good one :ThumbsUp.gif only 2 more yrs. to the big 30.lol your getting old :P
happy bday man.
Brandon,
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. AARP called and said your letter got lost,they are overnighting another membership form.
p.s.s. Do the tracks in florida have a senior citizens discount??????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:D >:D
Toby
Real funny Toby. If I'm old you must of been around the stone age. What did the dinosaurs look like.
Brandon
Well if you must know,when you were born we had tp pry you from a trex's mouth.So yes they were big.!!
you might want to see if Honda also has an AARP discount..........
Hey Brett,how about an "over the hill and ugly +" class,this way brandon might win 1 ;) ;) >:D
Happy Bday,
Toby
happy bday brandon!!! have a good 1 ;)
your only as old as you want to be ;) did someone say say 50 ft double :D happy B-Day
Happy B Day Mr Brandon. Getting old is not bad, Now u just have to work harder to go fast. I'll be back out there with you and your brother soon. I miss racin with the 2 of you. Dale whats been going on have not seen you in a while.
Big Happy Birthday to you!! Getting older means getting better :)
Brandon. Great name. I named my son after you ;) ;D
Quote from: 01ZX12R on October 18, 2006, 05:35:02 PM
Happy B Day Mr Brandon. Getting old is not bad, Now u just have to work harder to go fast. I'll be back out there with you and your brother soon. I miss racin with the 2 of you. Dale whats been going on have not seen you in a while.
We have been wondering what's up. Come on out and we'll have some fun. Give me a call sometime.