Our camp area
GRIZZ, is it still wet out there?
nice camp there . yes still wet some friends sunk 1 of there atv in a deep one
QuoteThe Grizz microwave his food.
Hey!!! Isn't that the microwave we found at the Rodman cleanup? ;D Or was it the leftovers?, heh heh ;D
Great looking camp Claude. How big is that parcel?
grizz,
we needed that tractor on the hurricane rides last year. nice camp.
jeff
Grizz, looks great, congrats. Never been there, but maybe someday.
lookin good grizz! use that tractor and build me some jumps out there ;)
oh yea! the main reason i dont ride RR is that my wifes mini van would get stuck trying to get to the camp! can i make it to your camp?
Nice camp area guys, good luck with it, I am with Dreth when are you guys going to build some jumps and a little race area? Oh yea I guss I need to be invited first. Later Guys Tony ;)
Looks good Grizz, i really like ya now. You drive a Powerstroke and ride a Deere now if only you could get a Honda. Oll well the yammis are red so thats ok i guess. lol
where exactly is this place?
dreth you can park at one of my other camps where you dont need 4wd
QuoteMy white truck is two wheel drive made it to my camp with all that weight.
LMK ALL my trucks are diesel so is my buddy John
Grizz
nice, where is River Ranch?
Quotedreth you can park at one of my other camps where you dont need 4wd
thanks and i will look forward to hanging out with yall one day
hey grizz you look close to the play pen. you planning on being up there april 1st weekend and get some free time to ride as well. i'll be heading up there then. i finally got off work so i plan on riding until i fall asleep riding.
Quotenice, where is River Ranch?
http://riverranchacres.net/portal.php
according to the website -
" River Ranch is comprised of approximately 45,000 acres of Florida scrub, located in central Florida, east of Lake Wales and west of the Kissimmee River. "
Finally something Grizz can't fit on his quad, a John Deere. ;D Looks good, Did you get your quad back?
Grizz........ you gotta be kidding ! Man you are crazy. Did budman get you drunk and con you into buying that ? LOL
sk8r_dude.... now that's nice. Grizz, I was just kidding - I know you're gonna turn that baby into a 3,000 sqft home on wheels. Good luck, can't wait to see it done. ;D
QuoteGrizz........ you gotta be kidding ! Man you are crazy. Did budman get you drunk and con you into buying that ? LOL
sk8r_dude.... now that's nice. Grizz, I was just kidding - I know you're gonna turn that baby into a 3,000 sqft home on wheels. Good luck, can't wait to see it done. ;D
Now what did I do?......Here I am being nice and quiet about the train wreck special of Grizz's, and WHAM... I get broad sided by thrumud...lol... nice digs Sk8rdude...I knew you were the class of that pair...(I hope HE invites me..)
LOL! u don't even have to say anything and it comes your way! damn, i thought i was the only lucky one!
thats a sweet little spot out there grizz, i like it.
-mokas-
im sure before he's through claude will have everything you can think of incorporated into his trailer. 2 car garage, tool room, patio, florida room and pressure washing area.
nice setup sk8.
jeff
Quoteim sure before he's through claude will have everything you can think of incorporated into his trailer. 2 car garage, tool room, patio, florida room and pressure washing area.
nice setup sk8.
jeff
u forgot his portable welder.
i would say it need some help . sk8rdude nice trailer it was of the nicer one that i have see left there .
good luck with your site
SEE!!!!! He *DOES* have a portable welder!
LOL!
grizz,
from the side pic it looked like the axil was in good shape. :)
we slept in a 12 x 24 shed before we got the house on the property in putnam county. beds, kitchen area, a/c, tv and microwave the wife set it up like a little efficientcy apt. she called it the "condo". now its just a shed with curtins.
jeff
Hey Grizz, nice camp you have there and nice palace too.Just let me know when its ready for rental. I already told Lise that i am sure you will become a inn keeper and maybe our next boss...
Say hello to everyone .....
is that your bathtub grizz?
jeff
In regards to the RR website listed it is incorrect and not the official website of the RRPOA, it is the website that is not approved by the RRPOA. The RRPOA's website is http://www.rrpoa.org/. Thankyou!
today I got to see Grizz trailer at river ranch. WOW a change!
when Grizz is done with his trailer it will be the Red Roof Inn. the first 4 star hotel a River ranch
phone with light, the man doesnt play
Budman new Jeep ;D the quads next
QuoteThe Grizz
[/b][/color][/size]
Watch out I cut the crap out of my foot on a glass bottle there
You could see the fat and the meat an everything, it was COOL :P
never know what you will find on a tree at rr
Looking good Griz. The porch was a great idea.
i can't believe the difference over just the past 2 days work u guys did!
sorry i didn't get a chance to help out
gizz is that other gizzley working I thought the red one was your wifes ???
Hey Grizz ! Man that camp is coming out sweet. I was there Sat, got my camp approved by Mrs. Becky. We're just south east from you, "CAMP 1906". We'll be there next Sat clearing the land and there after bringing the trailer. I might need some professional advice from your crew. Great work! Hope to see ya out there soon. Great work Budman, Sk8rdude.
Coming home from orlando, 30 minutes after passing yeehaw junction i realized that i could have stoped in there :-/
I'll have to come by another time
kodiakgirl is right, there should be a pool..lol [smiley=Approve.gif]
that is some truly amazing work guys !
how much to build me one !?!?!?!?!
great work grizz. its night & day compared to what you started with.
jeff
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/drv.gif) Looks AWESOME Guys [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
:o Did you say that Budman was WORKING? (http://fool.exler.ru/sm/gey.gif)
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/shrk.gif)
Quote(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/drv.gif) Looks AWESOME Guys [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
:o Did you say that Budman was WORKING? (http://fool.exler.ru/sm/gey.gif)
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/shrk.gif)
You know, I saw the pictures...it looks that way....I can't really remember after those few six packs...God I hope somebody checked my...work. I would hate to have the roof fall on Mama Grizz............ [smiley=drink.gif]
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/tnp.gif)
;D
LOL!
suzi, yer too much!
LOL!
Great job there guys.. what a difference from what is looked like at first....
it is now a nice little weekend get away... thumbs up!!!!
Grizz,
your camp looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.
Looks real good Griz, maybe I'll see it someday.
Grizz, looks good. Especially the porch. That's sweet.
Now that is cool Grizz. Nothing like roughing it huh?lol