We just bought a lot in RR and spent Saturday exploring. Within 15 minutes we were stuck in the mud.
It got deep in places.
No problem for an amphibious '86 Honda
We spent the afternoon on the trails.
And resting in the shade.
We met Mike on his Raptor 660R. :D
And we made it to the swimming hole.
Nice pics, looks real wet
Otto, are you the guy a pull out of the that mud hole. I was driving the camo kodiak?
hey i have a lot out there but anyways i just wanted to know how do you get out to the swimmin hole?
looks like alot of fun.
QuoteWe met Mike on his Raptor 660R. :D
he finally got that rappy runnin again ;D
Wasn't me. I wouldn't take my Rappy out there. It's to freakin wet for a sport quad.
Big Daddy that was me, thanks much for the help. I am thinking maybe its time for a winch. Or maybe I should get my wife a 4x4...
The swimming hole is N 27deg 44.322min, W 81deg 11.464min. I would still be out there lost if I didn't have GPS. :)