hey i got a pro flow intake and a k&N filter and no air box lid what size jet should i run from my dyno jet kit ??
this is for an 04 yfz
Quote from: yfz450kid on October 16, 2006, 10:43:17 PM
hey i got a pro flow intake and a k&N filter and no air box lid what size jet should i run from my dyno jet kit ??
this is for an 04 yfz
If it is possible you should stay away from dynojet kits... Not that they are bad but,
the jet numbers don't match regular jets... so most peoople won't be able to help you
with your jetting should you have a problem.
When I had a Raptor I used Dynojets and it ran well with the recommended jets
as it stated in the instructions.
Sorry I couldn't help more :(
NP ill just sell the kit and buy jets alone
Go with a 168-170 main, a 45 pilot and the 4th, 5th or 6th position on the needle, and 2 turns on the mixture screw (which is stock).
I'd go with the 5th position. Then make my adjustment up or down.
Good luck with that.
I am running a and ESR intake with the K&N filter, White brothers Slip on. 48 pilot was good, 50 was better, YZ needle on the 4th clip and a 178 main jet. 1.5 turns on the air mixture screw
are moose jets good? fmf? who is good?