The Pumpkin Run is this weekend and it looks like we might get some rain after all. If anyone knows of someone who has a change in plans or just cant make it, please let me know. I will buy their ticket for full price. Thanks
Bill
386-316-3822
hey i got a ticket and im not gunna make it to the pumpkins run, so let me know if u want it, im im melbourne, maybe we can meet somewhere or somthing
If he doesnt take it I want it, im in Middleburg.
What is the Pumpkin Run?
Yeah I will take it! Thanks. I sent you a PM.
i know someone who also has a ticket that isnt going if any one wants to buy it. pm me
I need 2 tickets ill pm you for the one
whats the rule on using somebody elses ticket. I hear you have to show id.
preety fun, anyone else go? sorry to hear you couldnt go 450rutmaker, got your message latter that day because i was having trouble with my voicemail