fighting for last place!
did you get last place.
My friend and I was doing some fast trail riding with his 2001 DS650 and I was on my old 300ex and i was in front of him because the DS650 is so big that we hit a TREE!!!!!
At least your fighting !!!!! ;D ;D ;D
That is the truth! I ended up in last place. I was not feeling good about it either. That was in Chipley, FL.
The guys in my class give it hell. Some are retired pros. My machine is too wide to be truley competitive. But I have a blast going as fast I can in the same direction as everybody else! Every now and then I place pretty good. At the end of the day, I am still a 38 yr----- old feeling 80!
more
more
nice pics dude, very good image quality..... you lookin good on the bike too ;)
You look like a pro in the first pic great picture !!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
nice pics, at least your were fighting and giving it up.