Got My New Tires in Today!!!
HERE'S Before....
And HERE'S After....
ITP Mud Lites 28x10x12 on Front and 28x12x12 on Rear
Jvc Cd player,Infinity comp. Set,and a 2" Lift
Still Dirty from the other Day ;D
;D
;D
looks good
what a diff bumper? look at this guys custom made bumper
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/heavyopp/album?.dir=2f3a&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/heavyopp/my_photos
Yeah I seen that the other night on another site thats a sweet lookin bumper,I'm goin to order the Warn Front bumper here soon
yea i was wondering if he could make one and sell it.
They dotn make the warn yet for the KQ. Dont get the light kit. You can go to walmart and buy the 15$ off road light kit and its like a car driving at night
My friend has them on his SP700 ;D
Looks good scooter! As if it needed to be bigger. lol ;D
scooter wheres the winch dude.
Quotescooter wheres the winch dude.
She's right here.
OOOOOhhh.. you said winch... I thought you meant beer wench ;D My bad hehe [smiley=drink.gif]
QuoteShe's right here.
OOOOOhhh.. you said winch... I thought you meant beer wench ;D My bad hehe [smiley=drink.gif]
lol.... Like Smoke says,Now thats funny,It don't matter who you are.
By the way, Tires look good Scooter
scooter, bring it down to the Hump 4-30-05. so you can test the tires. looking good [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Looks great , you'll probably like them better than the big outlaws ! Prett slick set up .
Scooter, looks nice, probably pull better, but still won't outrun the grizzly....come get ya sum.....
Looks good scooter [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
looks great scoot. but why would you downgrade on tires, i thought super swampers were more agrissive than lites?
-mokas-
wow scoot they look great. how did the vampires ride? i wonder if they would work on a ranger?
Scoot you tha man !! ;D Wheres the beer ? ;D ;D ;D
T100 thats funny, The vinson is looking hot scooter keep it up man.
The Vampire EDL's are more of a wow factor than anything,They looked great put didnt pull well,Plus they wasnt a true 28" tire they was moe like a 26x8 tire,Its one of them thing you have to own before you truely understand!!
Thanks Guys, Time to try them out here in a few hours out at 5a
QUAD32, the Kids Are on Ice Brotha ;D
you dont know whats under the water at 5a. maby a truck maby a plane, who really knows. ;D give us a report on how high the water levels are out there.
-mokas-
Yea, looks great. If the water is that deep then you are bound to find a quad at the bottom. ;)
Looks good scooter...now trade me that for my Z. I have added a lot of stuff that I am sure you would like...lol
Great looking bike!
Mike
Looking good, Bro. Peace!!
Le-Vinson,
Your atv looks good. Are you real familiar with 5a? I live about 15 minutes from Apopka. Maybe we could meet up sometime and go to 5a. I have only been there once.