I will be riding in Ocala this weekend. Anyone else going? Hopefully we can get a good group of people together. It has been a long time.
You know I would be there if I could bro.But my girl is ready to pop out my little boy, so I'm staying close.Plus the fact I hurt my back real bad on the last group ride in Delancey.I got QT working on me and everything!!
Once the baby is born, don't think I'll have much money or time for ring for a while.Have fun!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on October 19, 2006, 02:45:24 AM
You know I would be there if I could bro.But my girl is ready to pop out my little boy, so I'm staying close.Plus the fact I hurt my back real bad on the last group ride in Delancey.I got QT working on me and everything!!
Once the baby is born, don't think I'll have much money or time for ring for a while.Have fun!!
PSSSSST hey Chino they know what causes that now....J/K Pre happy Birthday to the little guy