Went to RR to scout out a camp Saturday....But ended up just riding all day ;D Hooked-up up with Da_Mtg_Man. Peanut, BBF and Thrasher and they took my group to the Rope Swing.
Had A BLAST Guys [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Enjoy the pics ;)
At the gate
(http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7365/img00068ru.jpg)
Dad can we go yet?
(http://img59.exs.cx/img59/350/img00073pv.jpg)
Thrasher is here now
(http://img153.exs.cx/img153/5065/img00205ym.jpg)
Shortcut & Stinky ;D
(http://img117.exs.cx/img117/9547/img00259ho.jpg)
Water Hazards ;)
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/8338/img00348kn.jpg)
What's That?
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/3319/img00453ev.jpg)
Make sure I get all wet and get back on the bike with Thrasher ;D
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/3549/img00477kg.jpg)
Saturday Afternoon at the Rope Swing [smiley=drink.gif]
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/8280/img00628hx.jpg)
My buddy Pat (Sponge) :o doing a flip ;D
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/6776/img00725qk.jpg)
[smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/3571/img00735sr.jpg)
Bad Girls
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/7900/img00750wy.jpg)
[smiley=drink.gif]
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/3747/img00746of.jpg)
[smiley=drink.gif]
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/5103/img00778jy.jpg)
GO PEANUT!
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/9674/img00785nf.jpg)
Get it ;D
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/8999/img00840zc.jpg)
More here:
RR Pics (http://community.webshots.com/album/307404955pdmxWZ)
why 3 deeds, 3x the fun? ;D
cool pix, i was waitin for them :)
Thanks for the pics Kawgirl. I enjoyed meeting your clan. Good group of people. Can't wait to do it again.
Doug and I will have to take you guys to the mud that we got stuck in. I want to conquer it in the daylight when the gators aren't around. ;D
Hey KawGirl, How was MainGrade Road? A buddy of mine is bringing in a trailer load of firewood this weekend for our camp and he was wondering. The 14th pic down, the one with the little one riding the yellow honda. The fence in the background. Did you see what was on the signs? That fence wasen't up there last time I was out there. Just wondering what is going on.
Main grade wasn't bad, we don't have a camp yet, but we're lookin ;D
all that fun and both my quads are out of commission ??? atleast yall had fun ;)
(http://img234.exs.cx/img234/5103/img00778jy.jpg)
whose quad is the first red eiger and what is that snorkel for??? if its the intake, please let me know how you did that!! :) Some more pics would be GREAT!!! :)
Quotewhose quad is the first red eiger and what is that snorkel for??? if its the intake, please let me know how you did that!! :) Some more pics would be GREAT!!! :)
YES it is a intake so they can ride underwater :o Never seen a snorkeled Eiger?
That is Anne's bike, most all of my friends from Okeechobee are snorkeled ;D and a lot have Eiger's/Vinson's. They are in a lot of my pix's in "My Pictures" Blue Moon, Holopaw, Prairie.
Next time I see Dale & Anne's bikes I will take pics of the snorkle ;D Dale sometimes comes onto ATVFlorida, maybe he will see this and email you ;)
Hey Suzi:
Looks like that River Ranch place is a blast.
With all that water though it would be tough for us sport quad guys.
Hope you and Jeff and doing well. Are you going to ride this weekend?
tvman
QuoteYES it is a intake so they can ride underwater :o Never seen a snorkeled Eiger?
That is Anne's bike, most all of my friends from Okeechobee are snorkeled ;D and a lot have Eiger's/Vinson's. They are in a lot of my pix's in "My Pictures" Blue Moon, Holopaw, Prairie.
Next time I see Dale & Anne's bikes I will take pics of the snorkle ;D Dale sometimes comes onto ATVFlorida, maybe he will see this and email you ;)
Thanks!! I have a snorkel on my transmission, but hte intake looks pretty damn tight to snorkel!!!!
QuoteThe 14th pic down, the one with the little one riding the yellow honda. The fence in the background. Did you see what was on the signs? That fence wasen't up there last time I was out there. Just wondering what is going on.
Yes they are new :o Can't Play in the canal anymore, it said "Keep Out Flood Area" I think? I do believe you can cross in certain spots [smiley=dunno.gif]
QuoteThanks!! I have a snorkel on my transmission, but hte intake looks pretty damn tight to snorkel!!!!
Are you 5 speed or auto?
Hey Kawgirl ;D...
Wish would have known you guys were up there last weekend. I was there with some friends and our kids. I was actually there when your friend did the flip off the rope at the swing. I fell into the mud whole just off the center by the rope swing with my son. Afterwards 2 other guys fell in.
BigDaddy, we are planning to go Saturday the 8th jus grownups with no children if you are up for it. Maybe by the GrizzlySP will fix that LOUD Brute of his.
da_mtg_man: it was good to meet ya upthere. Sorry we could not go on the night ride with you guys.
I am in ;D dc8driver her screen name is kawgirl, just dont want her to kick your ass. j/k ;D
at least you can here be coming. the bf need some tlc it going to be down for a week going to used the rincon
auto
Quotewhose quad is the first red eiger and what is that snorkel for??? if its the intake, please let me know how you did that!! :) Some more pics would be GREAT!!! :)
Here are the Pics I promised ;)
All of my friends bikes are 5 speeds, much easier to snorkel. That's why they buy them ;)
(http://img177.echo.cx/img177/8343/img0173b9pl.jpg)
(http://img177.echo.cx/img177/4771/img0171b6na.jpg)
(http://img177.echo.cx/img177/8717/img0172b5jp.jpg)
thank you very much!! I appreciat it!
I thought that bike looked familar.