This years annual Pimps and Ho's Halloween party has been canceled to due "probation and parole concerns"
So I need to pick out a different costume this year.
What are you guys going as this year? I need some ideas.
Here's a picture of the crew from last year before the arrests.
[attachment deleted by admin]
you know who creeps me out. th Burger King i hate him :-X
(http://home.blarg.net/~wayule/graphics/bk001.jpg)
Im going as Uncle Rico.. ;) ;D 8)
Quote from: MadMudder on October 12, 2006, 07:53:25 PM
Im going as Uncle Rico.. ;) ;D 8)
Well. then... a word of advice is in order...."Bring extra condoms"
I was considering going as thingy Cheney, but since I have a spine its not lookin good ???
Heres mine ;) Hot isnt it :P
[attachment deleted by admin]
Im gonna be Steve Irwin, and my friend is gonna be a Stingray and hes gonna chase me around from door to door. :P
I'm going as Rico Suavez. Uncle Rico's much better looking and better humored brother. No need for the condoms if you dress up as Rico. Once I walk in the room everyone will go Uncle who?
yeah...im goin to target! 3 fake mustaches for a dollar! im gunna buy 20 packs and say im chewbakka lol
Quote from: warriordude on October 12, 2006, 09:35:58 PM
yeah...im goin to target! 3 fake mustaches for a dollar! im gunna buy 20 packs and say im chewbakka lol
Sweet 2 costumes for the price of one. That'll work great for the Wookie Festival next year. And you could probably get a 3rd use out of it at the Star Wars Convention.
Quote from: MadMudder on October 12, 2006, 07:53:25 PM
Im going as Uncle Rico.. ;) ;D 8)
Well, after going to every walmart and partystore in Jacksonville, everybody was out of rico costumes so I decided to just stay home and eat all of my bros candy >:D
im gonna be a publix bagger and bag groceries all night. lol. i dont care for halloween. such a satanic holiday. :-\ ::) :P anyway have fun at your party rico.
Quote from: Fox17 on October 12, 2006, 11:36:50 PM
im gonna be a oublix bagger and bag groceries all night. lol. i dont care for halloween. such a satanic holiday. :-\ ::) :P anyway have fun at your party rico.
What the hey is a oublix bagger ? lol
it is a mistype. publix*
last years costume
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dunce Ghosts?
You do realize I'm the second guy from the left in the back row, in the PIMPS picture, right?
"Whatz a brutha gotta do to get some love up in here?"
Quote from: SHRiderz on October 12, 2006, 09:20:20 PM
Im gonna be Steve Irwin, and my friend is gonna be a Stingray and hes gonna chase me around from door to door. :P
damn thats good im gonna steal that from you. ;D
Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 11:16:48 AM
Dunce Ghosts?
You do realize I'm the second guy from the left in the back row, in the PIMPS picture, right?
Man is the gold chain going to look good with a custume. ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on October 13, 2006, 11:19:50 AM
Man is the gold chain going to look good with a custume. ;)
Maybe you could make one by hand....I don't know...maybe say out of rope or something.
or steal yours ;D
Quote from: Fox17 on October 13, 2006, 01:08:56 PM
rico is black!!! kill him!!!
I can't beleive you crazy crackers didn't know I was a brother of another color.
O0
I'm gonna personally invite you crackers to come hang out with me, once Mayor Nagin builds us a chocolate city!
~ Word to your mother ~
Fox, whether you were joking or not. I just lost all respect for you.
Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 13, 2006, 02:45:18 PM
Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez
Very creative..you might have to clear it with my sponsors though.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 03:03:22 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 13, 2006, 02:45:18 PM
Well I was thinking of getting a sombrero and a poncho and painting my finger brown and my girlfriend is going to wear a nice skirt etc. and wear a brown Mustache. I was thinking of calling myself Sanchez
Very creative..you might have to clear it with my sponsors though.
Well believe it or not it was her idea atleast the first part was but I didn't feel that it would be complete with out the second "mustache" for some reason. lol
I'll have my people call your people. I don't want to step on anyones toes
My people will clear it as long as you take the picture and post it.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 13, 2006, 03:13:41 PM
My people will clear it as long as you take the picture and post it.
If we find the right party to go to you wil have your pics Rico. lol