To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!! :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol
http://yfzcentral.com/
congrats man.
thanks i guess.lol didnt think you were going to make a topic about it. :P
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 12, 2006, 02:25:16 PM
To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!! :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol
http://yfzcentral.com/
Dude, he hates when people run up to him at the track and ask for autograph! I once saw him make a 5 year old cry for saying "Hello".
All this fame has gone straight to his head.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 12, 2006, 04:03:03 PM
Quote from: ebtrx450r on October 12, 2006, 02:25:16 PM
To Jake Gunn (53yfz450) on winning POTM on Yfz Central!!!! :Clap.gif Can I get your Autograph next time I see you? lol
http://yfzcentral.com/
Dude, he hates when people run up to him at the track and ask for autograph! I once saw him make a 5 year old cry for saying "Hello".
All this fame has gone straight to his head.
Come on Uncle Rico we all know you weren't 5 at the time lol