just a few pics from the FTR quad scramble in Orlanda
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/dalequad29/9-23-0616.jpg)
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/dalequad29/9-23-0610.jpg)
Sweet
Where are the action pics
working on it
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/dalequad29/9-23-0611.jpg)
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/dalequad29/9-23-0620.jpg)
(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l221/dalequad29/9-23-0619.jpg)
When is the next one ??????????????
picture or quad scramble?
lol!
November 4th at the Seminole MX facility, they run both MX tracks and a new woods course from what ive heard..
Yep that's what I have heard too, can't wait this has been one of my favorite tracks and is one of the best to the public, we need to get as many quads as possible, on the first one we had alot and this should be even better.
man i wana get in that
louis we will be there. were going to ocala sat and waldo sunday for some practice a bunch of us from the quad only mx series will be there see ya nov 4 and by the way you rode your a$$ off at orlando....
Thank's Tony, yes it was a nice race at Orlando, and Seminole has always been nice too. I'm riding up to Waldo with Shawn and Dan on Sunday, so I'll see you there.
Quote from: trx250kid on October 13, 2006, 08:44:55 PM
man i wana get in that
If you were a year older, you could run in the 91-300cc class.
http://www.floridatrailriders.org/flyer/QS02-SWFTR-061104.PDF There is the entry form.
cool pics
I htink the 400 wants in on an xc race.