This is an awesome clay hardpacked flattrack in Ocala
;D
;D
;D It's perfect for flattrack racers No knobbie tires allowed
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
I got a little tired on the track so I decided to cartwheel the quad and just sit down for a minute ;D
Rule number 1 of many in flattrack racing "when you start to spin out and the quad is looping around, STAY WHERE YOU ARE and let the quad stop spinning" I shifted my weight in midspin and the tires dug in and well, the pic will say the rest.
The good part is that my head and back protected the handlebars from hitting the ground and getting bent. lol
;D
Yes! I'm fat and yes I need to lose weight ;D
GOD DAMN COREY! That has to hurt. Thank god the dinasour wasnt hurt though *whipes forehead* ;D
that looks like a nice track how big is it and what do they charge?
is that a mx track in the background.
Ooohh. I hope you heal okay. And soon.
Looks like you were haulin'.
Quotethat looks like a nice track how big is it and what do they charge?
It's 1100 and something feet. Just short of a 1/4 of a mile
It's $15 to practice all day Sunday or after 5 pm on Wednesday. $25 to race on the 2nd and 4th Saturday and a $7 spectator fee on race nights
P.S. don't forget to put your Flattrack tires on before you come. No knobbies allowed
Quoteis that a mx track in the background.
Yes! That's Hardrock in the background ;)
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Did someone say Flat Track... ;D
Glad to see you made it threw the crash with nothing broken.
Not even on you. ;)
QuoteOoohh. I hope you heal okay. And soon.
Looks like you were haulin'.
Yea I want to heal soon, so I can get back out there and turn some more laps so I can whoop up on the naples boys and wear the ware boys out. ;D
The fastest microsprint cars are turnin 12 second laps and I turned a few 16's today. That is as fast as the fastest quads who have been racin there, but the naples boys haven't showed up there yet. My goal is to get into the 14's
Quoteis that a mx track in the background.
Yeh they call that the OUTBACK Tack its on the back side of hard rock
Cory, why didnt ya tell me you were going!! i would have went with ya!
BTW nice rose big boy!!! ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]
let me know next time you go! Now, you better get ready for the 30th! im going to need you!!
Dang Bro,Didnt know it was that bad atleast your Ok!! get better mang Gruop ride is in a week ;)
QuoteCory, why didnt ya tell me you were going!! i would have went with ya!
BTW nice rose big boy!!! ;) [smiley=laugh.gif]
let me know next time you go! Now, you better get ready for the 30th! im going to need you!!
I didn't plan on going. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I plan on practicing there again on May 8th and racing there on May 14th and 28th. I could possibly be going to practice next Sunday but that is still up in the air.
I've got to work on the 30th so that date is up in the air too. I'm trying to make it for the race though. I just might pull up in time to pull the quad off the truck and line up though. lol
P.S. That rose has my wifes name in it. That's better than the one you have. Quad32 told me you have a heart on your right cheek that says "Tims Toolboy" [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
glad your ok! now get back out there and show us some 14s ;)
WOW, thats going to hurt in the morning...good thing your ok...we need more action pics....from the cartwheel you did...
-Paul
QuoteI didn't plan on going. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I plan on practicing there again on May 8th and racing there on May 14th and 28th. I could possibly be going to practice next Sunday but that is still up in the air.
I've got to work on the 30th so that date is up in the air too. I'm trying to make it for the race though. I just might pull up in time to pull the quad off the truck and line up though. lol
P.S. That rose has my wifes name in it. That's better than the one you have. Quad32 told me you have a heart on your right cheek that says "Tims Toolboy" [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Dang IT! i told Tim to keep that between us!!
Well, if you dont mind maybe the 3 of us could meet ya there on the 18th. I hope you can make it on the 30th. we need all the locals we can get..
How come I keep gettin drug in to these things ? ::) Liv , I thought you knew it was ware and 1fast that have a thing going on !! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
quad, you have no excuse not to go,,, since you live down the road!
Uh , I have to uh--- get a hair cut ! ;D Yea , thats the ticket !! ;D ;D
you dont want none of this 110 hp banshee! BOY!!! ;D
Ware , I hate to say this but wait till the zillas done and then we will see. ;) Untill then I can see what we can do with a little 250. ;D And as for the BOY comment , its obvious you aint never seen me step out of a warm shower !!! [smiley=Shocked.gif] ;D ;D
Why dont you 2 take it over to the Ladies Lounge wheir you girls belong. :o
Leave all your flirting with each other out of Corys post. :-X
;D [smiley=laugh.gif] 3 Dollar Bill Boys ;) :-*
1fast thats it !! :o Im just gonna have to work ya over when I see ya !! ;D ;D And if you will notice , wares the one thats always being weird !! [smiley=Shocked.gif]
I didnt do it!!!
You where spoted !!! [smiley=Wink.gif] Dont try to get out of it !!! ;D ;D
WOW!! Corey put your shirt back on.
Nice lookin track.
road rash! :o
jeff