We are thinking of going to Waldo Sunday because Lyndon has a drum competion all day Saturday.
I refuse to go to PAX because they backed out of the Quad Only Series and Bithlo has a race I guess. I know Seminole is pretty far for most.
If anyone else has any suggestions let us know.
where ever you guys will be so will we. i would LOVE to go to seminole. i dont think its that much further than waldo. but i heard it was a great track. 8) but as of now i dont care i just want to ride!!!!! i just wish SM was open. i miss that place so so so much :'(
Quote from: TBR on October 09, 2006, 09:22:52 PM
We are thinking of going to Waldo Sunday because Lyndon has a drum competion all day Saturday.
I refuse to go to PAX because they backed out of the Quad Only Series and Bithlo has a race I guess. I know Seminole is pretty far for most.
If anyone else has any suggestions let us know.
How about lakeland?
well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......
and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:33:11 PM
well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......
and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\
Is mulberry still open?
yes, i know dan and shawn went there one sunday but Dan also said the track was not worth going to.
i wish we had some good tracks close to us. :'( it seems like all the good ones are far away. :-[
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:33:11 PM
well i just map quested it and seminole is only 3 miles further than waldo so......
and the last time we went to lakeland it was horrible. the track was really bad. :-X unless they changed it again. :-\
that track wasnt really bad jake! i had fun overshooting the 10 ft. table tops and hitting the walls they had for lips.... :D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 09:37:53 PM
yes, i know dan and shawn went there one sunday but Dan also said the track was not worth going to.
i wish we had some good tracks close to us. :'( it seems like all the good ones are far away. :-[
I wish Reddik was open for practice, I think it's the best track in florida hands down.
We was talking about Riddick too, but I think they only have a few open practices a year, don't they??
We are open to just about anywhere that everyone else wants to go. The boys are wanting the practice.
Hope you can join us Erik.
ive wanted to go to seminole for ever! but waldos fine for me...where ever you guys go ill be there ;)
Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!
isnt waldo like 20 minutes further. :-\ im just bored of going to the same tracks all the time. i want to try something new. but whatever we agree on will be fine.
Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2006, 09:53:29 PM
Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!
no way, to many people on that track isnt fun in my opinion....besides if u gonna drive to ocala might as well go the extra way and ride at waldo ;)
i say seminole! come on its not that far :P
Yeah Mulberry ain't worth anything anymore. Adam, Shawn and
I(maybe a few others too) are gonna go to Waldo again. The track
was waaaaay better than when we raced on it.
They moved a few things and now Mt Waldo(huge rolling hill last time)
is like "Mt. step table, up top Waldo" Hehe ;)
All the little dbls were doable too. Ride all day without long waits also.
Now that Sand Mountain is closed, and PAX is kinda on my $hit list, and
I don't like BarSLOW that much and, Lakeland suxors too... Man I'm a
whiner huh!?
I guess what I'm saying is... Waldo is like -MY- new local track now!!!
Anyway, if you guys all don't mind the drive we will have pretty good turnout
for an awesome day of practice.
Wherever you ride, haul arse and have fun mon'.
Dan
Quote from: trx#9 on October 09, 2006, 09:53:29 PM
Waldo pretty far to go practicing for me, I hate driving. How about hardrock!
Go get a PS(x) and play ATV OffRoad fury 5(?) on your couch or whatever...
driving is part of the DealieO YO!
'nuff said 'bout that fool!
I'll be at Seminole this weekend... If you guys need a place to stay, however many can pack in my house are welcome, I'm only an hour from seminole.
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on October 09, 2006, 10:02:26 PM
i say seminole! come on its not that far :P
yeah because you don't have to drive! lol
for me its the same distance as waldo. maybee a tad further. to tell you the truth i realy dont care anymore i just want to ride. weather its mulberry or waldo seminole whatever i dont care. :P
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike 8)
Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike 8)
seminole sounds good :D just kidding, i just want some ride time at a real track, not just another saturday at dade city :-\ i think we can all agree to narrow it down to seminole or waldo...put in your votes :P
Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike 8)
Sumthin' happen to your quad man? Or are you hurtin' still?
Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 09, 2006, 11:08:14 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on October 09, 2006, 10:48:01 PM
man.... I wish all I had to do to ride was drive a few hours.... come up to Waldo so I can take a lap on my brother's bike 8)
Sumthin' happen to your quad man? Or are you hurtin' still?
bike is in Penn. at Lost Creek getting completely redone. New frame, stem, bars (because of the waldo crash) then im gettin it ported and polished and the head shaved and all that good stuff. I'm fine, leg is still tight at times but nothing serious.
I didn't know about the bike man, sorry 'bout that, hope
they get it done quick mon'.
At least 'you' came out of it pretty good, considering...
how bad it could have been man.
Heal up, train and get ready to ride out when you get it back.
Quote from: 310R_Dude on October 09, 2006, 11:29:44 PM
I didn't know about the bike man, sorry 'bout that, hope
they get it done quick mon'.
At least 'you' came out of it pretty good, considering...
how bad it could have been man.
Heal up, train and get ready to ride out when you get it back.
ya i don't know what it is but all of a sudden I want to ride SO bad. They just started tearing it down today :-\ so i'd say about a month til I have it back in my possesion. WAY too long. Ya I looked at those pictures over and over again and I got real lucky. Just a small change in that and the nerfs coulda landed on my chest instead of the ground ??? but I just want to get back out there it's killing me lol
wow mt. waldo looks fun!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdoyh9Z1qZQ
Im following TBR! So, wherever is cool for me. Never raced Seminole, and I owe Waldo some payback!
Wherever there are talented riders to follow around the track so that I can learn is fine with me!!!!!
jt
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 10, 2006, 02:27:43 PM
wow mt. waldo looks fun!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdoyh9Z1qZQ
Thta's the only jump I don't do now. I made a run at it
like 10 times but ya' know that "point of no return keep
holding the gas on" commitment? I just couldn't get it
done ;(
Shawn did it once on the last lap Saturday. It was awesome.
It's weird though, you come up to it with some speed and then...
it's like it sucks all your speed away and then "POPS" you up
into the air to float over it in like slow motion, LOL Kinda like
a hauliing arse seat hopping big 'ole hill(Mt.)
I came close(quad length away) but that crap don't count I know.
You'll have fun with it that's 4 SHO'.
thanks for the call dale we will see you sunday at waldo. hope everybody can make its allways good to have a lot of quad people in one place.
OK it looks like Waldo is the place to be Sunday to practice. We hope everyone can make it. It is a open invite to all quad riders to come join us for a little practice time.
see you there. 8)
I'll be there on a black 450r #36. Looking forward to learning from you fast guys.
Looks like Matt and I will drive up for the day. 3 hours for us, thats not bad compared to the hours we put in this year. Talking to Chris Williams, Marcus, and Brian. They may be in also.
Quote from: quadsonly4 on October 10, 2006, 06:57:24 PM
Looks like Matt and I will drive up for the day. 3 hours for us, thats not bad compared to the hours we put in this year. Talking to Chris Williams, Marcus, and Brian. They may be in also.
That sounds good Jason. It looks like we will have a really good turnout. See you there.
dale did you ever hear back from bartow on racing there for the series.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool,
this is like an UnOfficial Group Ride in the wOrks, no pressure...
no last minute bailouts ;)
Can't wait 'til the darn W/E for sure now. See ya'll up there.
Dan
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 10, 2006, 02:27:43 PM
wow mt. waldo looks fun!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pdoyh9Z1qZQ
dang that does look fun! i cant wait!!!!
Quote from: quadsonly4 on October 10, 2006, 06:57:24 PM
Looks like Matt and I will drive up for the day. 3 hours for us, thats not bad compared to the hours we put in this year. Talking to Chris Williams, Marcus, and Brian. They may be in also.
jason can you get in touch with mcgrath and see if they would like to join us.
Does anybody ride up at dade on thursday and do they still check sound?
i go sometimes. all you need is a screen.
Hey Dale,
The desiscion has been made Jake is walking up and i will be driving the bikes up!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
HAHAHAHA,
Toby
Quote from: Gunnslinger on October 11, 2006, 06:19:51 AM
Hey Dale,
The desiscion has been made Jake is walking up and i will be driving the bikes up!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
HAHAHAHA,
Toby
then where does that leave me? uhh lets get a head start jake :P
I'll be there.
Kevin Kerrn should be there also...
Sorry guys, im taking a break this weekend from riding; im not going to be able to make it. Have fun though, mt. waldo looks pretty sweet. Ill see everyone at Bithlo, next round.
Quote from: Gunnslinger on October 11, 2006, 06:19:51 AM
Hey Dale,
The desiscion has been made Jake is walking up and i will be driving the bikes up!!!!!
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
HAHAHAHA,
Toby
As fast as Jake has been lately, he might beat you up there.
maybee i do need to run up there i need the stamina. Sunday im going to ride as muuch as i can im going to have my dad time my laps and see how im doing. im going to try and do a 20 minute practice at my fullest. ;)
i cant wait! ive been wanting to ride at waldo since i got on the new bike! see u all on sunday!
Does anyone know if Waldo runs just open practice or do they break it down into class sizes or something similar?
Quote from: racingbroke on October 11, 2006, 07:06:11 PM
Does anyone know if Waldo runs just open practice or do they break it down into class sizes or something similar?
ive been there to practice twice and both times it was open....you get your moneys worth ;)
McGrath can't make it, they are flying to CA to go to Disneyland.
Quote from: quadsonly4 on October 11, 2006, 07:43:46 PM
McGrath can't make it, they are flying to CA to go to Disneyland.
lol that right there made me laugh :R
Quote from: quadsonly4 on October 11, 2006, 07:43:46 PM
McGrath can't make it, they are flying to CA to go to Disneyland.
lol that is pretty funny :D
They closed the one in orlando. ;)
I don't think I've rode with any of you guys before, But I'll be there sunday To ride and meet ya. It sounds like a good turn out. I'm looking forward to it. I drive a black Titan and have a red quad. See ya there.
What a great day of practice!!!
We must of had 20 quads or more show up. Several really fast ones and some even faster. lol. I don't think there was any serious injuries and only minor quad breakdowns. Thanks everyone, we really enjoyed it.
Hopefully we can get together next weekend to practice again, Bithlo maybe??
Yeah it was a great day. id like to thank Dale, Brandon and Lyndon to help get my chain fixed. ;D
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 15, 2006, 09:37:39 PM
Yeah it was a great day. id like to thank Dale, Brandon and Lyndon to help get my chain fixed. ;D
No problem Jake. Thanks for all the pictures.
Pics are up in photo gallery. To all those that didn't make it look what you missed.
It was a great day. No problem Jake, anytime. Thanks again to everyone who showed up. Also great pics Jake.
we also had a great time. it would be great to have everybody get together and support the tracks that support us .this will only help our sport in the future.quads in large numbers will make it grow