I know it seems early but there are only 3 months left of this season and with everything going on in December with the banquet and the holidays its best to get them in ASAP.
So send in your renewals, reserve your race number today plus your member number on the card is what order you signed up...that reminds me... bring your member card to the track, you will need to show it to sign in with the sign up booth.
PayPal Payments accepted... powerbandperformance@earthlink.net or see me at the races.
or we have a payment plan, half your payment now, half tomorrow, and half on delivery. I stole that from Dave... :)
-Chris
Do the first renewal rider get something special? ;D
Quote from: HillKiller on October 09, 2006, 11:46:54 PM
Do the first renewal rider get something special? ;D
Yes, my brotha da' do!
Quote from: HillKiller on October 09, 2006, 11:46:54 PM
Do the first renewal rider get something special? ;D
How about a grammar book?
How about new memberships for January? Are you taking those now too? ;)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 10, 2006, 09:56:24 AM
How about new memberships for January? Are you taking those now too? ;)
Yeah,,,, that would be the renewals im speaking off.. :stoogies.gif
The group pic is up on bruce kings website.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 10, 2006, 10:13:50 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 10, 2006, 09:56:24 AM
How about new memberships for January? Are you taking those now too? ;)
Yeah,,,, that would be the renewals im speaking off.. :stoogies.gif
LOL... I'm not a member yet so it wouldnt be a renewal, that's why I was asking. ;)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 10, 2006, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 10, 2006, 10:13:50 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 10, 2006, 09:56:24 AM
How about new memberships for January? Are you taking those now too? ;)
Yeah,,,, that would be the renewals im speaking off.. :stoogies.gif
LOL... I'm not a member yet so it wouldnt be a renewal, that's why I was asking. ;)
yeah.. OK, so Im a jackarse :-\... now I see what ya mean... Yes, new membership sign ups are also being accepted..
Lol... I may be blond, but damn, give me a little credit, haha. Sounds good though, I'll be sending paypal soon :)
I'm in.
well you havnt paid yet!!!
I haven't gotten my membership kit yet, what's the hold up?
I sent my new membership dues in yesterday.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 14, 2006, 09:46:32 AM
I haven't gotten my membership kit yet, what's the hold up?
Oh, see the hold up is//
1, You have to pay first..
2, You actually have to race..
Quote from: HillKiller on October 14, 2006, 05:07:56 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 14, 2006, 09:14:33 AM
well you havnt paid yet!!!
The check is in the mail ;)
Yeah... you could have just walked it over, I think our address are about the same... :gh
With the changes for next year voted and passed, the new series will run from Jan through November but league dues remained the same...only $25. ;D