could i race a warrior? and what class?
Do you think it could keep up with the other bikes???
What track are you taking about?
ill most likely ride at moroso.
Oh, heck if i know then...
does anybody know the exact date moroso mx is opening? is anybody going to the grand opening party?
Quote from: jeremy retzsch on October 09, 2006, 06:38:39 PM
could i race a warrior? and what class?
Do you think it could keep up with the other bikes???
I'm not sure what class you would run in with a warrior. That's a quad that is outdated for serious competition in most race scenes. I know I read an article that Jerimiah Jones started out on a Warrior, but that's been a while and in the article they made light of it calling the Warrior less than desirable for tracks. With all the 450's running around it's going to be hard to be in contention for a podium spot on a Warrior. You could always mod it, but in my opinion you'd be better off just going with a 450 and starting there.
I heard that quads won't be allowed in Moroso. Dirt bikes only for now.
read below
its a PDF
http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/Newsite/Images/MembershipPerks.pdf#search=%22moroso%20mx%22