I have a new feature for Contributing Members. It's a Photo Gallery. You can find a link to it in the forum's navigation bar. While any user can view it, only CMs can post to it. You can upload up to 5 megs of photos, 100k each. In the future, I hope to increase this size. There will also be a personal Photo Gallery that will show up in your profile in the next coming weeks, too.
So Contributing Members, enjoy.
Thanks
Thanks Mr. Bones!!!! 8)
bones where is the gallery link at?It seemed to disappear on me
I can't find it either.
Hmmm. Not sure. I'll investigate.
Fixed!
I bought some bumper stickers...does that make me a contributing member??
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 05, 2006, 09:54:33 PM
I bought some bumper stickers...does that make me a contributing member??
I bought two, dont get your hopes up :D
Thanks Bones .
I actually bought three.One is on my truck, and the other two are on my trailer.That should account for something!!