Was out in Vegas this past week at a big broadcaster/tv convention and thought I'd share this with ya... Sony puts this big booth together to showcase/demo their newest cameras and to do so, creates scenes to aim their cameras at. These poor models had to sit there all day and stare at these poor hondas waiting to be used. Wish I could've hopped on one and taken it out to the dunes or something..
oh yeah, Fuji had a blaster I think. Interesting. :-/
more
and this was the blaster right?
thats not a blaster thats a rapter 50 or 90
was that NAB or WEVA, that you attended?
Quotewas that NAB or WEVA, that you attended?
NAB
Were you out there Asphalt? Ever been? You would love that stuff. it's an awesome event.
QuoteNAB
Were you out there Asphalt? Ever been? You would love that stuff. it's an awesome event.
I been to the WEVA convention out there but not NAB... I'm sure I'll get out there for NAB one of these days