ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 09, 2006, 05:08:51 PM

Title: Picks of Colton..
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 09, 2006, 05:08:51 PM
Colton is doing great turns 18 months the 24th of this month. Thanks for all the prayers.  He is our angel.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: kawGIRL on October 09, 2006, 05:12:57 PM
WoW he is growing up fast ;)
Give him a big hug for me  :-*
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 09, 2006, 05:22:07 PM
He's such a ham..

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: VForcedave on October 09, 2006, 08:47:43 PM
Good to hear he's doing real good. Swamp, where is that new business located at in Sebring? I pass through there often. Have not heard much from your side lately.
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 09, 2006, 09:36:57 PM
Yes we are in Sebring, stop in sometime and say hey. I have been very buisy getting the dealership up and running, I will be @ RR 27th-29th will you be there?
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: Chuck_Norris on October 10, 2006, 01:14:11 AM
thats awesome brother
Title: Re: Picks of Colton..
Post by: VForcedave on October 10, 2006, 02:54:16 PM
Thats Boat Show week for me. I will stop in and see you in Sebring sometime soon, now that I know where your business is. 
Title: Picks of Colton..
Post by: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2006, 03:01:47 PM
awesome to hear he's doin so well. I continue to keep him in my prayers. ill stop by the dealership next time I am down that way.