is supertrapp exhaust good? i was lookin at a IDS 2 system for a 300ex. please let me know. thanks.
what bout hmf/wb combo?
I have only read bad things about them when I did read about Supertrapp :(
They cant be all that bad, especially if TC racing uses them as a core in thier exhaust....
never heard one good comment about them ,Alot of people dont even like the way they sound much less perform.
molonyltr's broke at the header. well its a TC but its the same thing.
I've owned several bikes with them. Never had any problems but I believe the are better pipes out there. (Just don't by a DG)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 09, 2006, 11:08:16 PM
molonyltr's broke at the header. well its a TC but its the same thing.
ya mine cracked all the way through... but its not a bad exhaust
what bout big gun? i want a system for my 300ex and dont need to spend a lot of $.
for a 300 i have heard sparks being the best.
i dont want to spend 400 on a pipe for it though. i can get a hmf/wb for 320. i dont plan on modding the engine so a sparks is useless from what ive heard. the hmf looks better too. ;D
well i had an HMF on my 350 and it was a great pipe. deff. woke it up. maybee a HMF would be good to go with. great pipe for the price.
you need to tell alba to make a pipe for a 300ex. a full system for bout 350 would be great. ;)
I've heard HMF are good pipes
HMF all the way for a 300ex
supertrapps r good my dad has one on his XR250 but they take massice tunning