Well I've been to the dealership one two many times,,,, and today i bought a brand new 2005 black Honda trx450r 8) ;D ;D ;D ;) :o :drive.gif !!! They are dropping it off tomarrow and I'll try to get pics soon! Once i ride it ill tell yall what I think of it!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awsome!
I bet you cant wait untill you ride it! :P
cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol
Nice.I know a few people that have them...they like'em alot.
Very nice. :ThumbsUp.gif
welcome to the 450 brotherhood, now hang on!!!!!!!!!
Thanks alot guys. I'll try to get some pics today if I can. ;D
Quote from: trx450kid on October 08, 2006, 10:01:56 PM
cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol
ya ok if i head up there when you guys go my little 350 itsn't the best bike but i can fore sure beat you guys going throught the trails because my bike is so narrow, its all about handeling, but kenny i'll be over your house today to ride it !!!! ;D
Quote from: DZ 350 on October 09, 2006, 03:11:23 PM
Quote from: trx450kid on October 08, 2006, 10:01:56 PM
cool kenny now when we go to croom we will be the fastist in our group lol
ya ok if i head up there when you guys go my little 350 itsn't the best bike but i can fore sure beat you guys going throught the trails because my bike is so narrow, its all about handeling, but kenny i'll be over your house today to ride it !!!! ;D
Then in that case I should be faster than any of you, because I'm just as wide as my handlebars. But since I haven't ridden in so long that I don't know how to ride anymore, I just don't know anymore.... ;(
Sweet!
Good Luck with it man~
Yay I got it! And man it hauls @ss!! Its also pretty tough to kickstart it lol!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet. theres nothing better than getting a new quad. 8)
Too bad it wont stay that shiny and clean for long ::)
Yup, nothing better than a new toy!! And yes too bad it won't stay like that! lol
heres another ;D 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
man i'm jealous. the only thing i get to ride out here is lil 80s :'(
Quote from: hondarider05 on October 09, 2006, 06:32:14 PM
Yay I got it! And man it hauls @ss!! Its also pretty tough to kickstart it lol!!
OMG you never listen to me man, What did i tell you? Anyways, getting a new quad, Is the BEST fealing. Lets race now, oh wait you gotta break it in. ???.
well kenny i dont know if ill have my 450r much longer i fell in love with the yfz we got today lol
cool man i saw the pics, Looks nice. And boy this thing is sooo fast! Im a happy kid! ;D
2 bad my 250 will smaoke it any day kenny lol jk but ima steal it from u