Ive listed peoples screen names if I left anyone out please post it so i can add it to the site.
Also, if anyone doesnt have a membership card please PM me.
Thanks,
Chris
points are not working for me :(
me neither
Yeah me either! whats up Chris!!!
Oh the server is down...... hopefully it will be up soon..
Ok! All is up and going...
Wow. You know your not a very good rider when your in a 4 way tie for tenth place with 3 other guys that don't race. LOL.
Quote from: fastrnrik on October 09, 2006, 09:13:17 PM
Wow. You know your not a very good rider when your in a 4 way tie for tenth place with 3 other guys that don't race. LOL.
I saw what I saw and you were hauling some mail after your mishap...a man with determination and on a terror no doubt.