Sorry for the delay. I couldn't get everything to go on the site like I wanted so I had to do everything by hand then my computer crashed while I was putting everything in.
For now you will have to add up your score to see what place you are in.
Brett
Well to save you guys some time I did the top 7 for B class
Brian Evans
Travin Robinson
Shawn Collister
Charles Abott
Jack Nitabach
Clay Lachowsky
Eric
Quote from: LostCause on October 08, 2006, 12:19:26 AM
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't get everything to go on the site like I wanted so I had to do everything by hand then my computer crashed while I was putting everything in.
For now you will have to add up your score to see what place you are in.
Brett
hey Brett, you need a link at the bottom of your sig so we can get to the ssqa site with 1 click ;)