Poll
Question:
Who will win the third fight between Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock?
Option 1: Tito Ortiz
votes: 16
Option 2: Ken Shamrock
votes: 3
Option 3: Draw
votes: 1
I've got my tickets, but the fight will be televised for free on Spike TV Tuesday night.
Spike TV is also airing the weigh in on Monday night. I'm hoping for some fireworks during the weigh in as these guys really hate each other.
Look for me at the fight...I'll be the one in the background, talking on the cell phone while looking at the camera and waving like a jackass. instead of paying attention to the fight. You can't miss me.
I know they have fought two other times. I know Ortiz won the first fight but who won the second? Uncle Rico, I'll make sure that I look for you if I watch the fight. Just please don't jump over the railing and get into the ring like some fans do in the WWF. :P
Is this like Superman 3?...LOL... :stoogies.gif
Tito needs to retire that fool.Nothing worse than an old sore loser!I cant wait for the ICEMAN to crush the"ax murderer"from the pride fighting organization.Should be his next fight.And will be a short fight either way.
Quote from: JayDawg on October 09, 2006, 02:52:22 PM
I know they have fought two other times. I know Ortiz won the first fight but who won the second? Uncle Rico, I'll make sure that I look for you if I watch the fight. Just please don't jump over the railing and get into the ring like some fans do in the WWF. :P
Ortiz beat Shamrocks face in in about a minute and a half in the second fight.
It was so quick, that they're putting this fight on TV for free for the fans who paid the 39.00 bucks for pay per view and felt gyped.
The weigh - in is on Spike TV tonight, Monday, live. I smell fireworks.
I'm still pulling for the old man.I hope Shamrock kicks his a$$ good. I would like nothing better then to see Ken pull the upset and then rub it in like that arrogant a$$ Tito does when he wins. If Ken wins it would be great if he spanks Tito on the a$$ like Randy the natural did when he beat him down. Ken proved in the first fight that he can take a beating and keep fighting but I bet if Tito gets caught with a good shot and gets stunned he wont be able to hang. Tito is a bad a$$ no doubt but he can be beat.Most people agree he should have lost the decision to Forrest Griffin.Wait until he fights Liddell. I bet he doesn't do all that smack talking prior to that fight. He may just get taken out in the first in that one. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see. C'mon Shamrock!!!!!!!
That's the beauty of the UFC. The talent pool is soooo deep, anyone can win on any given night. It's just that competititve.
8pm tonight, on Spike..way in and interviews.
I smell a scuffle!
The weigh in was a little lame. Was it my imagination or did Tito look smaller"skinnier" and Ken looked bigger"muscular" for this fight? I fully expect a different outcome for this fight.
I also would like to see Ken win. If he can hit Tito it should be a short fight
but Titos cardio is great so who knows, I just won't to see a good fight.
Cheers Cy
Its going to be the same result as the last two..This time Tito is gonna make him bleed though!
Holy Cow!!!!!! :box.gif
WHAT HAPPENED?
Tito did it again. Knocked shamrock out in the first round I believe in just over a min. the man is a animal.
Shamrock came tipy toeing into the ring like a flamer! Got his clock rung and then they hugged? Oh well, Tito should have played with him for a while.
They are both sissies, I can beat the crap out of both of them.
The fights in the parking lot were better then the main event.
Oh well.
"Be affraid Chuck Lidell, be very affraid."
Who would have guessed that Shamrock would catch a serious beat down, then jump up and want a hug? That guy's brain has been rattled way to many times. But I think Tito better pack a lunch if he thinks Liddel is a push over. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!
Quote from: SomBch on October 11, 2006, 11:28:29 AM
. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!
Dating? Is that what YOU call it?
I can't wait to see Tito and the Ice Man go at it. Ice man's got heavy hands, but Tito is the master of ground and pound.
Good fights this weekend too, Rich Franklin against Anderson Silva.
I'm gonna go with the IceMan on this 1. Tito is gonna feel the punishment this time. Liddel is 1 bad azz sombtch!!
Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2006, 12:19:05 PM
Quote from: SomBch on October 11, 2006, 11:28:29 AM
. Oh yea did you see Tito is dating Jenna Jamison now, do you know how many "O FACES" that tramp has seen!
Dating? Is that what YOU call it?
I can't wait to see Tito and the Ice Man go at it. Ice man's got heavy hands, but Tito is the master of ground and pound.
Good fights this weekend too, Rich Franklin against Anderson Silva.
yeah i cant wait for the fanklin silva fight. were orderin it and wer gunna have a party. its gunna be fun. who ya guys rootin for in that fight?im goin for silva
I cant wait till Chuck mops up the octagon with Titos face.He thinks he should be in contension beating Ken twice??? What a joke!!!
I hope Rich Franklin wins. He's a school teacher (or was a school teacher), how crazy is that?
And I hope KenFlo win's the other championship fight.
HoosierDaddy said we can all have a party at his house for the Lidell Ortiz bout.
They're gonna have hookers and firetrucks, it's gonna be awesome man.
I missed the fight! :'( I called my wife and work and told her to tivo it but because the show had already started she could not get the tivo to work. I would like to fight in the UFC too. For my ring attire, I would come in suite of armor and call myself "The black knight" I would then cut a cool promo where I say brother a lot. ;)
Just Kidding!
Those guys that do that are crazy! You saw how dumb Mohammed Ali got from all the punches he took to the head and those were with gloved fists. These guys must have much shorter careers and will most likely suffer from the same thing as Ali though.
Quote from: JayDawg on October 12, 2006, 02:23:18 PM
These guys must have much shorter careers and will most likely suffer from the same thing as Ali though.
I use to think the same thing. However I saw a an MD speak on the topic, and he pointed out that the mixed martial arts guys don't take nearly as many hits to the head as a boxer.
The point he made is that a boxer can be hit upwards of a thousand times per bout. Typically in a UFC fight, the strikes are quick and succint. Due to the small gloves (used only to protect the knuckles), the fighters drop their opponent much quicker than they would if they were wearing 16 ouncers.
All in all, I bet it still hurts like heck.