I finally got my winch and some new wheels and tires
;D
;D
;D
;D
looks real good! is that the special winch for sports or did you just fit a utility one on there?
-mokas-
No offense meant in this but seeing a wench on a sport quad is funny. I didn't realize that one was necessary. I ride a ute and most of us have a wench. In the 3 years I've been regularly riding we've only needed to use one 3 times. And we ride in some serious going to get stuck places.
Warn makes a 1500 winch for sport bikes. It weighs like only 8 lbs or somethin. They are getting more common in like sand dunes when somebody doesn't make it up.... U get the idea. Were those mudlights on the back of the bike. Not what was going on it but what was on the back?
Yeah it has mud lites on it and the reason i got the winch is that a ds650 is like 500+ lbs and i love mud and i got stuck with the mud lites once and it took my bike to be going another bike bike pulling and 2 people to be lifting the bike all at the same time. Now if that bike gets stuck while i'll by myself i'll never get out
Try gettin a polaris 500 out of a mud hole w/o a winch. :o
QuoteTry gettin a polaris 500 out of a mud hole w/o a winch. :o
Its fun
I got stuck with 4x4 Polaris, I was wear a white shirt that went to the trash after that
winch or no winch im still gonna own you and turbobanshee in a drag race lol! j/k looks good on there.
if you ride on the mud y are you geting Razors arnt the mudlites better
QuoteTry gettin a polaris 500 out of a mud hole w/o a winch. :o
How about a Arctic Cat 650!
Quoteif you ride on the mud y are you geting Razors arnt the mudlites better
The razors are for when i don't go in the mud and i race turbobanshee and leadsled and kill them
oh ok