Well, here's a few shots of most me, couple of dreth, and picow18... dreth's wife and friend took a bunch more pics that should be up soon. It was a perfect day!
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/fd0c4c9f9e.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2b9d283065.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/2ef70346e7.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/512b27836e.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/c6bf89f647.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/e1ad8fc73e.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/c51756d42e.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/95ad8544d0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/79bcd8d6ec.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/b359b3c5bc.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/7b95b28b4a.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/83d799063d.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/9c36ce5adb.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/a15e92233a.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/6800ebcbda.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/23aa61382b.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/b0b1f4dd7d.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/4fa10656cf.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/eec2f09189.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/cf07c1322c.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.info)
NICE PICS MAN. wish i coulda made it today. for sure next time.
raptorboy
IT MY TURN :o Great pics Jack!
here is our group at the end of the day , minus the cook and the camera girls
I have a few... ;D
here we are the quads ;D
:o
1st i would like to thank God for another beautiful day, no serious injuries and no broken quads!
NOW LETS SHOW SOME AIR :D
Hey guys I think its time to do a race start and see who can get the hole shot.. ;D
Well did that answer your question.
This is how it look to be in the Back Pack ;D
here is 1 of our camera women, Jennifer! A friend of my wifes
Dreth going over the Finish line Table Jump
Nightbreed hiting the same Jump
Look close because you can see some dirt flying in the air from another quad that just went threw the burm... 8)
My dirt ;D
Love the shots that Melissa took from this angle
Your air too....Florida400ex
Matt, Melissa, Mike, Shawn just before the ride disscussing quad news
I love to see the youth into quads..
Someone has to help out with these guys names.
Here is a close up for ya... 8)
QuoteLove the shots that Melissa took from this angle
those were some sweet pics Melissa took :o
that's my friend jesse, he is 12, he'll be making a username on here tonight, as picow18.
Check out this guy.. :o
He likes to see his own roost fly...
this was our camp set up
Here is the old guy on the old school machine.
Pour guy cant even get dirt to sling of them bald turf tamers. :-[
Everyone got a picture in this corner
here is some more florida400ex air! his second time on a twist throttle :o
QuoteHere is the old guy on the old school machine.
Pour guy cant even get dirt to sling of them bald turf tamers. :-[
all that power and no tires [smiley=dunno.gif]
nice air Mi...............wait a minuite! you should be fixing my qua.............forget the quad ! LETS RIDE ;D
Its OK you can run the same # as me. ;)
#18 Jesse
like yall havn't seen this a million times ;D
Dont get mad Dreth but this guy wasnt scared to get side by side ...... :o
these guys start young
:)
QuoteDont get mad Dreth but this guy wasnt scared to get side by side ...... :o
im jealous! we just could not hook up today! next time
:)
Allways showing off.
Look at me i can get more air time than you. ;D
see what i mean! HES LOOKING TO GO BIG ALREADY :o
:o
Hold on
LIFT OFF
Shouldnt you be working on a quad or something???
Your not supposed to be having fun.
air is what i do best! is that lawn man mx i just jumped over :o
Thats more like it...
Who's that ?
QuoteShouldnt you be working on a quad or something???
Your not supposed to be having fun.
we forgot! he was working on a quad! thanks Mike for being the first 1 to my bike with tools to get me back out on the track
Who's This ?
OVER_JUMPER........ ;D
look at those elkas ;D
QuoteWho's This ?
OVER_JUMPER........ ;D
AKA............Matt R.
The ATVFLORIDA Group where the only quads there. The rest were PPL on Bikes... ???
What a great group of PPL to have on a awsome day of riding.
MOVE OVER! ok then i will push you out of my way :o
Except this nut case... [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
QuoteWhat a great group of PPL to have on a awsome day of riding.
i second that for sure [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
QuoteExcept this nut case... [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
i second that 1 too ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Matt clearing the 40ft double 8)
Happy Anniversary Mike and Mellisa
7 Years and counting
[smiley=Clap.gif]
here we are! just not in our usual perfect form
Quote Happy Anniversary Mike and Mellisa
7 Years and counting
[smiley=Clap.gif]
look out Mike! she found a real quad [smiley=bow.gif]
:D
look at him go :o
Dreth you meen this Quad?
Its Ok Melissa its still a Honda. [smiley=bow.gif]
way to go lawnma...............there aint no grass up there
QuoteDreth you meen this Quad?
Its Ok Melissa its still a Honda. [smiley=bow.gif]
thats cold [smiley=banghead.gif] a honda none the less
Good friends, Good tracks, Good Quads, Good Times!!!!
Im 1fast250r and I approve this message.... 8)
honda this with that old school [smiley=dunno.gif]
dualing dinasours ;D
can i land on that building over there? 8)
crossin it up
this is fun
fleahoo
this is my buddie Matt. only 3rd time on a track
he might have over jumped the finish line jump but not this 85 ftr
sorry fleajumper, this is the best i could find so far! we know you were sailing that double
hes trying to take my wings 8)
Can someone tell me where the Thundercross track is. 8)
okeechobee. www.thundercrossmotorsportspark.com
:o
Hows it feel to back in the air there Shawn, lookn crazy as ever bro..... 8)
little flea was clearing the double on the 350stock raptor
Sweet pics looks like yall had a great time! Wish I could of been there. Let's all get together again hopefully somewhere that is less than a 5hr drive. lol I think I am ready to fly with the big boys now. Maybe somewhere the weekend after Rodman?
QuoteHows it feel to back in the air there Shawn, lookn crazy as ever bro..... 8)
it felt great! i was freaking out ! ill be ready to hit the trails in big scrub with ya soon ;)
QuoteSweet pics looks like yall had a great time! Wish I could of been there. Let's all get together again hopefully somewhere that is less than a 5hr drive. lol I think I am ready to fly with the big boys now. Maybe somewhere the weekend after Rodman?
we are planning 1 near the end of may due to prior obligations. thinking about hard rock or sandmountain
Wish I coulda made it. Oh well maybe next time...
SO WHEN AND WHERE IS THE NEXT ONE :D
is that you in there Melissa?
shaweeeet
go boy go! its only 85ft
Quotewe are planning 1 near the end of may due to prior obligations. thinking about hard rock or sandmountain
Either sounds great but I've really been wanting to hit HardRock! ;)
looking good Bro!
;)
;)
dreth awasome pics bro thanks for a great day had a great time it was cool meeting everyone thanks for all the food and everything your dad cooks amean burger uhmmmmm. you got some sic air in those pics sweet my son said your his hero maibe one day he would fly like you. thanks for agood day.
they cut me off so i geuss i will post the rest tommorrow :-/
BONES! MY CHECK IS IN THE MAIL ;D
Quotedreth awasome pics bro thanks for a great day had a great time it was cool meeting everyone thanks for all the food and everything your dad cooks amean burger uhmmmmm. you got some sic air in those pics sweet my son said your his hero maibe one day he would fly like you. thanks for agood day.
tell your son that im not a hero by far but i do appreciate the kind words! i will help him anytime he wants. it was a great time and we will do it again. your very welcome for the food!
dreth, I use http://www.freeimagehosting.info/ to upload all my photos, because it lets you leave them at a high quality res. It's also free, and VERY simple to use, just click browse, click the pic you want, then upload, then it gives you the link to copy and paste, just paste it to your reply, and it will show up, like the way I post my pics.
Good pics. of us! today was mad fun and good food. Also it was perfect day to ride and the weather was awesome!
Quote1st i would like to thank God for another beautiful day, no serious injuries and no broken quads!
NOW LETS SHOW SOME AIR :D
??? You should have left the last coment off. Tee hee hee.
Glad you got it fixed and back on the track in 1 moto :o
;D
wow i wish i could of been there it looks like a lot of fun i will try to beg my dad to bring me to the next group ride since you guys came all the way out for sunshine i just need to get as much seat time as possible.
he started getting his timing down
oh yea!
i just cant get enough of this stuff
see what i mean! its rubbing off ;D
see! addicting
as the day went on everybody got faster and further 8)
;)
he over shot this one and flat landed at 75ft :o busted his nose, inside and out but he did not wreck ;Dthanks to elka ;)
this is a better look at the 40ft double you see in all the pics
all day of riding and he still wants to play
pops can fly too [smiley=bow.gif]
that is a pretty pic
this was my broken chain that mike helped us get off the quad so i could put a new one on
over 400hrs on a stock chain...............not bad!
ride1rob did it! its all his fault ;)
sweet pics dreth, i had a great time!! We need to do another group ride soon, I'm thinking seminole! How does next weekend sound ;D
here is our customary mx group ride shirt :o
like 1 fast said.............good friends, good quads, good times! this is Dreth and i approve this message ;D
That looks like a awesome ride.. I miss the Mx tracks, gotta get back out there!
;DGreat pics, tell pops thanks for the cooking and all the great people that came out would not be the same without ya.
Hope you had a great 7th and many happy ones to come.
We all had a blast I will post a few pics later today.
Dreth, let talk about Hard Rock. ;D
Dreth, let talk about Hard Rock
lets do!
im down for that seminole ride next week
raptorboy
adding to my collection
WOW! Thanks for the awesome pictures! I see a lot of smiling. Must have been a blast.
I am going to Seminole next weekend. Maybe see you there.
mudnuri
seminole sounds like a good idea for next week ;D
raptorboy
Yea, I'm down for seminole, thats if I don't go to hardrock friday and sat.
my wife sent in the picture of me shooting the roost on page 1 of this post to dirt wheels! maybe ill get lucky!
ROCK ON GUYS!Glad you guys had fun some day Ill get my new bike to a track and try to get some air. ;)
Great pics Guys, Dreth I really love that pic of the roost on the turn. Thanks for sharing your the pics, mabe I would be able to make it to the next Mx group ride.
Looks like everyone had a blast. Wish I could of been there, trying to get everything taken care of with my back. Gotta go to the Chiropractor next week and I am trying to get the ok to ride the Tracks. Keeping my fingers crossed
We all had a great time, awsome people that I'm glad I met.
QuoteLooks like everyone had a blast. Wish I could of been there, trying to get everything taken care of with my back. Gotta go to the Chiropractor next week and I am trying to get the ok to ride the Tracks. Keeping my fingers crossed
hope your ok my friend! we do miss you at the track. were planning another one so ill keep you informed
I had such a great time I think I might skip the Dade City Flat track race and go out to Seminole.... ;D not to mention the fact that I was about 3 hrs late gettin home. :P
Yea i had a great time at thundercoss i might be hittin up seminole this weekend , to do it again.
i had so much fun im gonna quit my job and do it everyday :o
Dreth, maybe you should talk to the people buying thundercross, and talk em out of it, take out a huge loan, and buy it for atvflorida use, I'd supprt ya ;D It's aggrevating that the developers have to choose THUNDERCROSS to develop on, middle of nowhere, they have to choose that one peice of land. >:(
QuoteI had such a great time I think I might skip the Dade City Flat track race and go out to Seminole.... ;D not to mention the fact that I was about 3 hrs late gettin home. :P
trator!!!
Quotetrator!!!
get back over in the racing scene Ware you belong ;D ;)
i am just reliving the moments ;)
Let's go the 30th dreth!!!