Heading up to the Rattler Hare Scramble this weekend and am trying to get an idea of what kind of tire pressure to run. Not sure of the terrain there so I was wondering what you guys have been successful in the past with. I'll be running stock Dunlop Radials on my Z400 in the beginner class.
Thanks
Kevin
I normally use 6psi on front and 5 on rear tires on most of tracks
Quote from: khooping on October 05, 2006, 12:48:11 AM
Heading up to the Rattler Hare Scramble this weekend and am trying to get an idea of what kind of tire pressure to run. Not sure of the terrain there so I was wondering what you guys have been successful in the past with. I'll be running stock Dunlop Radials on my Z400 in the beginner class.
Thanks
Kevin
Just to let you know that the Harescrambles series does not offer a Quad beginner class. You will have to run C 0-400,unless you have a bored out motor over 400cc. Make sure you have a Yellow background with black numbers/letter C.
From what I rememeber, The track is hardpacked for the most part, so what YFZ450-Tampa(luis) said should work for anyone.
If I run in "C" Class at the Hare Scramble will that prevent me from running beginner class at the Quad Scramble? I know there are rules about prohibiting moving down in classes.
I run 4.5lbs in the rear and 5lbs in the front.
if you dont' have beadlocks run 5lbs or over.. if you do then you can get away with 3-4 lbs.