here are my quad rate remote rezi long travel elkas. now just waiting for the a arms should be here within a week i hope. :-/
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/jakeandmisc001.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/jakeandmisc002.jpg)
just got my tie rod kit just waitin for the arms. ;D
What made you choose to go with HSD A-arms? Shocks look great ;D
they are the only people that made long travels for my bike.
Ahh, I see! You definetly need to get some pics of it after it's finished!!!! I'll need to get myself out to sunshine one day and ride with you.... It's just too far a ride, maybe I'll hitch a ride with someone there.
sounds good maybee next group ride come down with fleajumper. ;D
looks sweet man. i donno if its your lens but the second pic makes it look really bent.
-mokas-
welcome to the family ;)
Nice shocks Bro, and like Dreth said welcome to the Elka family, you will love them. ;D
Nice, yea i got some elkas long travel quadrates pggy back's but i am also waiting on those darn a-arms. ;D