(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00595.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00601.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00609.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00614.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00618.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y275/Splatt2083/Oct%203rd%20quad%20riding/DSC00621.jpg)
Cool, where was that at. :)
cool, yea where is that??
It's up off denton rd in Spring hill...
awesome.
Quote from: hondarider05 on October 03, 2006, 04:52:28 PM
cool, yea where is that??
i like your lil pic under your name.
Quote from: Splatt on October 03, 2006, 04:59:47 PM
It's up off denton rd in Spring hill...
Denton RD? Never heard of it... what major street is it off?
lol denton Rd...
..... like is it off of SpringHill Dr? Deltona BLVD? Mariner? US19? 50? lol give me details! :D
Sweet pics!
nice wheelie
Quote from: Fox17 on October 03, 2006, 05:00:57 PM
awesome.
Quote from: hondarider05 on October 03, 2006, 04:52:28 PM
cool, yea where is that??
i like your lil pic under your name.
thanks gotta love honda.lol...btw nice whellie
SHHHH! Splat your'e only supposed to give out "legal" places to ride ya know. I know exactly where that's at seeing that it is only about 1000 yards from my house! Too many people out there gonna get it shut down. SHHHHHH! ;)
Mike,I hurt my back last week riding.Maybe a group ride next weekend, can you make it?
that place looks realy fun wut is it right next to your house?
lol no i wish I live in Downtown clearwater..No riding here unless its the golf coarse lol
Great idea! Palm Beach County is building (another) golf course in south county. Lets all meet up there for a group ride. I can't wait.
It is right behind my house to. I use to ride out there all the time but the area has become a little infested with red and blues lately and I got caught one time. Ended my riding out there because they said if they caught me again they were taking my bike and I was going to jail, stay out of there. Isn't worth it because the dump recently bought a bunch more of the land and they are the ones trying to keep everyone out. If there are any other places around that are legal to ride other than croom let me know please.
Quote from: duroc825 on October 05, 2006, 08:48:50 PM
SHHHH! Splat your'e only supposed to give out "legal" places to ride ya know. I know exactly where that's at seeing that it is only about 1000 yards from my house! Too many people out there gonna get it shut down. SHHHHHH! ;)
very good point. not the greatest idea to put out directions to an illegal place to ride.
you might want to consider deleteing your comments.
Id@
but on another note,,,,nice pics.
and it looks like a fun place.
Id@
Very fun place to ride and has been for years. But like everywhere else it's on it's last leg. The dump used not to care about riding out there till people started messing around the equipment and stufff came up missing. The other problem is the stolen cars and old boats and other trash being constnatly being dumped out there (not at the dump). I know I can't carry an old car on my ATV but we're the ones that are out there at the convenient times for the police to show up! Mud trucks and general partying idiots are the ones to blame in my eyes. If you go there to ride at least respect the neighborhood enough to park away from the houses, don't do doughnuts on the road and remember everyone doesn't think the loud exhaust is cool. Most people in the area don't mind the ATV's and motorcycles as long as they are respectful. (alot to ask for from some people). Most of all if ya don't know where it's at do us a favor and find another spot to ride!