Liz (Garys Wife) and Bruce the track photographer (for those who want posters or large prints) will be at the track Sat. to take a league group pic. If you want to be in this pic you must be at the track at 5PM so we can set up the bikes and riders without delaying the race start time. This is for league members only, however its still not to late to become a member of the league for this series. As you know you can sign up online VIA the web site or at the track, just look for the SFTL banner.
-Chris
PS It might be a good idea to make sure your bike is clean, Bruces pics are VERY clear and detailed.
Did you mean 10/7 instead of 9/7?
DOOOHHHHHH :P :o
Yeah is should be 10/7! I guess Im a little behind.. Thanks Gary.. out of the 75 people who have read that you were the only one to catch it! :ThumbsUp.gif
TTT
Do I have to bring my unfinished bike or can I just stand there with my wang hangin out ? :dunno.gif ;D
He uses a photo lens not a telescope.... ;)
Your a funny guy Chris. Butt head. >:(
[attachment deleted by admin]
I knew you would like that!