WARESBORO WILL BE RACING THIS SATURDAY!!
E.T. CLASS
OUTLAW CLASS
4.20 CLASS
4.60 CLASS
5.0 CLASS
6.0 CLASS
are ya'll testing friday night??
Quote from: badcompanyracing on October 04, 2006, 08:22:05 PM
are ya'll testing friday night??
you guys want to get ya a$$es spanked two nights in a row??? How many big deer you guys killed this year? I have yet to hit the woods down here and try to kill me a goat sized deer, work has been killing me.
I doubt that, I don't bow hunt Jeremy and Opie (Justin) have been a couple of time it's too HOT still.
you bambi killers ;D
that's what I think too cut ;D ;D
they shure do tast good though :E
WE ARE GOING TO T-N-T FRIDAY NIGHT
maybe we can make it to test Alex, waiting on parts right now, hope we get to try it out before sat. ain't looking good though