I went to the place that is off of commonweath and pickettville. It is pretty much just a field that people go to. There was some mud there. There was a wide range of mud there from sandy mud holes to thick, nasty gumbo clay. I got stuck once or twice. One of the problems with this place is that there is no place to wash up. Another issue is that there is no one there who polices the activities. It started getting wild there about 3:00pm. I was there for about four hours. I took a few shots. The gps numbers are (30 20'30" N 81 45'55" W). The road in is directly across from W5th st.
That place was shut down by an order for a couple of years. The order just expired but its a matter of time till someone does somthing dum again.
The lawty mud hole is a good legal place to mud. google earth position is:
30 5'4.48" -82 3'48.43"
Picketville is shut down Already!
I had heard that the cops found a truck out there that was stolen and stripped down. I guess that spot is gone...
i live and middleburg and drove out to picketville a couple weeks ago, that was the biggest waste of gas ever, i didnt even bother unloading my atv. lawtey is much better in my opinion. pm me some tme yall go there and ill try to make it too.