My friend is thinking about buying a side by side, and he is wondering where he can use it at. Is there anywhere in Florida where he can be able to use his side by side if he buys one?
Can You drive a side by side at Ocala National Forrest?
What is a side by side? Not familiar w/ that brand. If you mean a rhino, ranger, mule type vehicle. You can ride them in Ocala. Or you can buy into one of the few private properties and ride them there. I think you can ride them at Okeechobee Prairie as well. You can ride them at any of the mudding events (L-cross, mudfest, or C&R motorsports).
QT, I cannot beleive you do not know what a side by side is. Its a refrigerated buggy ( most are made from a side by side refrigerator )you use in the summer to keep cool. It usually has big mud tires and a V8 engine.
Something like a Polaris Ranger or Rhino type thing....
I was going to ask the same question because I was looking into a Rhino. The aftermarket world for them is craazy