ok guys i ahve tons of pic but can some one post them for me please i will do it over aim.
~thanks yfzkid
do you need help posting i want to see me. ;D
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
:)
no pics of us jumping. :'(
:)
:)
:)
:)
thanks alot grizz raptor350 was hard to get pic of you guys jumping i got 1 pic of you i think and some other people and alot of pic of the track hope you guys like the track is awesome
yeah we had fun thanks for the pics. :-/
no problem is there a new whoop section veloci told me there was ?
oh yeah its pretty fun.
Raptor350, It looks like alot of fun. Thinkin about going out myself. Never riden on a motocross track. I've allways riden trails. Is there room for one more up there?
always come on down where do you live?
I live in Holiday. I work close to the track.
I didnt see any pics of me >:( Flea's wife took some pics of me but I haven't seen them yet ??? Oh well ....I'll be there this friday night with my wife and camera ;D
kevin
hey how much is it to ride there
you werent there kevin. that was this friday
its $20 from 6:30 to 9:30. you must have a kill switch to ride.
hey raptor350 were exactly do you live in fl my house is in seminole on 131st way north the track is parkside i dont know if you ever herd of it. I justed want to nkow how far you live from me and also what school do you go to i am going to be going to seminole high.
~yfzkid
i live in st.pete on 41st ave and 46th st. i live right down the road. i go to dixi hollens high.
wuts your zip code and the city i wanna do a search on mapquest to see how far away we are.
~yfzkid
grizz did you take your bikes off any jumps ??? ;)