The Nightbreed's, Lake Mary Kid, Ida, and Hollywood hanging at camp Ida. Ida thanks for the invite and the movies. Awesome time!
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Ida_Camp.jpg)
Dreth, QT314NFla, T2Raptor, Blaster_Boy200 and neighbors stopping on the ride for a lunch break.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Rodman%20V_IdaGroup.jpg)
Hollywood learned quickly that his 250 had no business playing in the mud w/ the big boys.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_stuck.jpg)
Thrasher to the rescue!
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_stuck_1.jpg)
A humbling moment for Hollywood.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_stuck_2.jpg)
Nightbreed working on cutting Hollywood's plastic.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_quad.jpg)
Nightbreed and Hollywood putting racing stripes on the quad (also known as duct tape) Looks nice!
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_bike.jpg)
The rider formerly known as Bigg_Pimpin. Now posing as Hollywood. Catching some air.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_air.jpg)
Did anyone get the numbers off that plane?
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Steve_air2.jpg)
Mtg_man relaxing in the hot tub.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Hot_tub_grp.jpg)
Mtg_man's son thinks he's a seal.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Hot_tub_1.jpg)
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Hot_tub.jpg)
Thrashers rig. Thanks for the ride I had a great time.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/RodmanV/Doug.jpg)
great pix! looks like you guys had a good time
LOVING IT.
Great pics QT. Wait till you guys see our pics from that same mud hole that Hollywood got stuck in.
Come on Manny, post the pics already will ya?
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's pics. Dreth got some too I think. Come on guys post your pics.
me and t2 on our way to ride on friday
Quoteme and t2 on our way to ride on friday
HaHa, Trailer or track the Honda is always in front ;D
can you hear me now?
QuoteHaHa, Trailer or track the Honda is always in front ;D
that is to funny! i was thinking the same thing ;D
;)
i was having problems with the pics ??? i figured it out so that last one was hollywood repairing his quad after he tried some houvos stuff
can you hear me now ;)
looks like you had a blast.
hollywoods graveyard ???
QuoteHaHa, Trailer or track the Honda is always in front ;D
LMAO hey Tony, can you say BURN!
PS: LET THE EXCUSES RETURN FROM FRIDAY NIGHT! ;D Right Dreth?
its getting bad when thrasher is reading the directions ;D
QuoteLMAO hey Tony, can you say BURN!
PS: LET THE EXCUSES RETURN FROM FRIDAY NIGHT! ;D Right Dreth?
that was a good 1 kid
our host ! he is the man! thanks Ida for the place, the food and the entertainment ;)
that hollywood guy sure can :o which way do i go George
T2 still has the honda dirt on his face!
this is the results from riding with a short sleeve shirt on :o
could it be? Dreth doesnt need duct tape to hold his boots together any more! ;D ;D ;D ;Dthanks ATP
QT314nfls' quad in the spotlight. thanks for all your help in the trails and at the camp ;)
LMK was a party animal!
Dreth i think youll like this
Quoteall you hondas have one thing in common you are all following yamahas.
yeah thats what happens when you get stuck behind one on a 1 quad width trail cause your dodging the falling parts and then you gotta push em out of the other end!
PS: Anthony, ask your dad why he never "roosted my butt" this weekend. ;D
idas hotel marage :o
dreth those pics are great. like the one w/ lmk passed out on the couch. i think that's the best pic i've got of my bike. thanks. by the way no problem, i'm always up for helping when i can. hope you are feeling better. nice meeting and riding w/ you this weekend. hope we weren't to slow for ya. by the way, how much for one of those shirts?
my group pic
Sorry I missed it looks like you guys had a blast I had company in town and they did not leave till today so I went riding today, Hope to see you all next time. ;D
thats all my pics ??? had to much fun riding to stop for pics ;D
i want to say that i have met some great people on these rides! we had dinner with cbr250r and honda328i after the ride and once again, great people! qt314nfla is great! i love this sport!
Hey everyone, first off I just want to say Thank You to Idaman for the great hospitalty on letting my son, Dreth, and Myself for staying at his place, had a great time there. Next I want to thank the Nightbreeds for bringing my son and his bike up to the ride, without them he wouldn't been able to ride the weekend.
It was a real plesure meeting some new people this weekend and riding with everyone. I can't stress enough on how much of a great time I had riding and hanging out At Ida's house. This weekend could not have been any better. Great pics but like Dreth said, did not want to stop to take more pics. Look forward to riding with such a great group of people again.
i wish i could have made it. the pics say it all. good friends & good fun = a good time
jeff
nice pict looks like fun
had a blast! was great hangin out with friends and meeting new folks!
did some great riding this weekend, but not as much as I would have liked, but was a great time
And thanx to Ida-man for the use of his place to camp and hang out, it was awesome! U-Da-Man!
kwl pics. looks like some fun ! :)
That looked like fun, i didnt make it out there sunday with da_mtg_man and the gang ( i was sore from saturday @ rodman) but my brother, bigscrb15, did and he kept rubbin it in about how sweet it was out there. Maybe next time.
QuoteThat looked like fun, i didnt make it out there sunday with da_mtg_man and the gang ( i was sore from saturday @ rodman) but my brother, bigscrb15, did and he kept rubbin it in about how sweet it was out there. Maybe next time.
WIMP ;D
lol... I really had a blast with you guys. We need to hook up soon and ride somewhere else. We'll stay in touch.
Mike
Quoteour host ! he is the man! thanks Ida for the place, the food and the entertainment ;)
dang, do I ever smile?
Id@
soon as I grab the pics from my laptop,,,,or if Mrs. Nightbreed would be so kind as to get them from their laptop,,,,I'll get them posted.
Id@
Ida, come on, you are holdin' out on us ;)
Nice pics. looks like it was a blast...
Quotesoon as I grab the pics from my laptop,,,,or if Mrs. Nightbreed would be so kind as to get them from their laptop,,,,I'll get them posted.
Id@
Well, I don't know how to send to whole folder at once, but I will ask Mike to do it. PM me your address. Also I was going to post them but I don't know how to edit them on this darn thing.
I had a fantastic time !!! ;D Thanks so much for the room. The kids had a blast too. I am not sure about letting them hang out with you guys though ;) Gambling, poker, up all night >:( >:(
Gees... All Trent talks about now is Dreth and poker chips :D Who needs mom and dad???? We're not cool enough anymore :-/
Hollywood - Thanks for the BBQ it was GREAT. ATPShaun94 said to tell you thanks for letting him use your ride 8) He had a blast on it :)
FLQT - It was great meeting you. Can't wait to do it again.
T2Raptor - No Sweat!!! It was worth the ride to know he had a great time [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Glad I could help 8)
and..thank you for for the quick response getting me the tweazers [smiley=Shocked.gif]!!!! Trent and his stuff thank you profusely [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=bow.gif]!!!!!
Dreth - You definately look hot without the duct tape 8) I think the tape company is going to worry about their chief investor though ;)
Had a great time this weekend as always, wish we could have rode more but ohh well. Back is still sore and quad looks like it went through the Baja 1000 so I guess it was a good weekend. [smiley=laugh.gif] Thanks Ida for the place to stay again the big screen was awesome. ;) . Thrasher, QT, Kid, Nightbreeds, Ida, T2, Dreth, eric, Chuck, Honda328i, CBR250r and everyone else it was great seeing all of you again and got to meet some new faces too!
Melissa- No problem, glad he enjoyed himself he's welcome to it anytime. Now just get my parts here so we can hit the track! lmao Back to the garage to fix the weekends damage report. ;D
QuoteNow just get my parts here so we can hit the track! lmao Back to the garage to fix the weekends damage report. ;D
Dont forget to sharpen them pro pegs brotha ;) Kinda ironic how both are carriers and bearings are shot along with the 250, but mine had the axle go too.
PS: Heal up that body along with the bikes. Glad i got to meet Candace, now get the boy out there too!
Definatley was a great time, short of a little drizzle of rain here and there and a couple resolved mini quad issues all went well. It was good to get on the YFZ for some good ride time after my spill at the last ride. None the less it was great to meet a few more folks and put screen names with Faces LMK, Honda328i, Dreth,thrasher,Ida,I know I am missing a few the fella parked next to me that were up from Miami. See you at the next ride. as for next month I will be going to Saltsdale for the Drags, calling you out Hollywood. ;D [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
This ride was a much needed break from the rat race. As always, I enjoyed the company of friends. Ida, Tony, blaster_B, Dreth, Hollywood (pimpin'), Chris, Eric, Curtis, Chuck & Honey, Thrash, Shawn & dad, Nightbreed & co., MTG & co. & anybody I missed (oops), great time riding with you all.
Great weather too. Thanks for posting all the pictures, they are awseome. Too bad we all had to go back to work on Monday. [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]
"I don't want to work, I just want to ride on de quad all day" ;D
Here are just a couple pics before manny posts more.
Art headed through on the Recon 4x2
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/art.jpg)
CAOSPOP on the Vinson
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/manny.jpg)
Art stuck & CAOSPOP drowned
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/artmanny.jpg)
da_mtg_man tried to pull them out and got mixed up with some nasty muck
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/artmannymike.jpg)
Me being used as a weight so da_mtg_man can winch himself out
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/mikeout.jpg)
Art's quad stuck
(http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/artsquad.jpg)
Those are good. I only have one question.... Thrasher and I went through that pond the day before couldn't find a place to get stuck. Only one that got stuck was Hollywood.
da_mtg got stuck because of trying to pull caospop out. caospop got stuck because he got a deep spot and got water in the carb and art got stuck because he was on the 2wheel drive 250cc, i guess.
Oops. That bites. Yeah 4x2 would certainly do it. Oh well, you got to play in the mud atleast.
LOL!!
noobs!!
LOL!!!
j/k!!!!
guess i missed that part of the mudhole!
DOWWWN AND DIRTY
OPPS DID I DO THAT
Before
AFTER
It wasnt all riding but it was fun anyway
NOw he put his foot in IT !!! wait till mom finds out [smiley=angry2.gif]
Mike and the boys having fun at the pool
UHHH IS IT DOWN HERE DADDY
LOOK WHAT WE FOUND AT RODMAN ???
how cuuuuute
Small mishaps put we kept on going ;)
Hanging for RODMAN PART II
QuoteHanging for RODMAN PART II
Laurel and Hardy. ;D
IS IT HERE ????
opps were fu--bard
The babies first bike( Daddy's little tyke)
We had to eat too. Thanks for the grub BIG D !!!
Were ready for the trails !!!!
the smaller groups worked out great, more get to know ya time!
now thats a big mamaluka
Now were having fun
Quotehow cuuuuute
i cant believe i missed my only competition! maybe next time. sorry i missed yall but we will meet at scrub in a couple weeks
Quotenow thats a big mamaluka
only when its sitting on 4 wheels though! ;D
LMAO had to mike
QuoteIS IT HERE ????
Get Out of There Water!! This Isnt your Home ;)
Meet Peace
AND
QUIET !!! [smiley=Clap.gif]
What was that again ???
YES DAD !!!!
OK DAD WE"LL BE GOOD >:(
NOW THATS QUALITY TIME MY FRIENDS
i THINK WE HAVE EVERYONE :-/
STUCK LIKE CHUCK
IF MOM WOULD ONLY FINE OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT :-X BUT IVE BEEN SWORN TO SECRECY
i DIDNT KNOW DIRT COULD GO IN THERE HONESTLY :-/
I FELT SOMETHING CRAWL UP MY LEG [smiley=Shocked.gif]
HEY ARE WE RIDING OR WHAT ????
THESE GUYS TALK TO MUCH !!!! LESS TALKING MORE RIDING [smiley=angry2.gif]
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT IM GONNA KEEP RIDING TILL THESE MORONS FIGURE OUT HOW TO FISH OUT THOSE BIKES...
NOW MAMMA SAID WE CANT FORGET TO PACK LUNCH..
MRS. GSXR 1000
I DON'T CARE MY WIFE THINKS I'M SEXY [smiley=groupies.gif] YOU SEE WHAT WE HAD TO PUT UP WITH ALL WEEKEND [smiley=laugh.gif]
C YA WOULNT WANNA B YA
QuoteWe had to eat too. Thanks for the grub BIG D !!!
Any time Manny, I know that Mike like them Ribs!!!! with Big Ds Special sauce.
QuoteAny time Manny, I know that Mike like them Ribs!!!! with Big Ds Special sauce.
Big D where were your! I didnt get to meet you brotha!
my son was sick so I stayed in elite.
QuoteLaurel and Hardy. ;D
THATS NOT FUNNY
good pics CAOSPOP.
Quotegood pics CAOSPOP.
Thankyou sir
QuoteThankyou sir
It Was good riding with you and your daughter. Would like to hook up and ride again
nice pics. looks like you guys had a blast.....
QuoteIt Was good riding with you and your daughter. Would like to hook up and ride again
Anytime buddy anytime...
Hey thanks for only postin pics of me gettin stuck in that mudhole >:(, i wasnt the only one
QuoteHey thanks for only postin pics of me gettin stuck in that mudhole >:(, i wasnt the only one
I'm sorry I got stuck worse than you !!!!! I hope I didnt hurt your feelings ::)
Thats alright, but dont let it happen again ;)
QuoteSTUCK LIKE CHUCK
I'M NOT STUCK
;D
YUP STUCK! (HAHA)
We were all stuck
QuoteThats alright, but dont let it happen again ;)
Hey look at the tiem it's 0117 hrs. 8)
QuoteHey look at the tiem it's 0117 hrs. 8)
??? i think you have been at work too long and those psych cases are gettin to you
Quote??? i think you have been at work too long and those psych cases are gettin to you
UHHH Yeap. but being online is sooo much funner.