Before
All the parts
First step
Some of the trimming I had to do.
Trimed inner mud guard, notice the low point water drain valve.
Finished...
Now I'm ready to try some deeper water.....
looking real good moose
looks realy good where did you buy it at and do they make um for ranchers
That looks really good! How much and where did you get it? I have a buddy with a foreman and he needs snorkels to be able to follow me!
They make them for several other quads also, not sure which ones. Go to their site and see if they make one for yours. I spoke to one of the guys there, he said they are in the process of making snorkles for more quads all the time. Here's the link;
http://www.triangleatv.com/products.html
It came with real good directions with photos, snorkles all the vent tubes also, comes with everything needed. Went on somewhat easy.
very nice install! :o
sweet
Test it 1st. [smiley=EvilSmile.gif] Casey put the same one on his and I towed it through the pond out back. It got water in the airbox and we traced it to the actual airbox itself. Just hink'n it'd be nice to know while the engines off, exhaust and engine vents plugged... Oh yeah, it looks great!
glennd,
Yea I read in the honda foreman forum that you have to seal the air box pretty good. Silicone everything that goes through the box itself, and grease on the box lid rubber seal.
You can use waterproof grease on your airbox lid to help it seal as well.
Sweet lookin snorkle setup :D
Nice Moose, the pond is calling ya.
Yunt, I think I can hear it. ;D
Hey Moose are you having an idling problem since you installed the snorkle ? PM me . Also is there anything you can put in the exhuast to prevenyt water from going in ?
hey moose, just put an extension on it and you can ride jasper (alapaha river) now. ;D looks good.
jeff
jjamesbar,
Yes I could ride Jasper now, but with a 25' snorkle. ;D
And some scuba gear, can't forget the exaust snorkle also. 8)
The quad runs just fine, the tubeing is the same size where it enters the air box, use's the stock rubber seal.