What the top line says... :-\
Ill be sending notes out to a few folks asking for a bio and a pic to submit, it doesnt mean it will be used right away but I need 2-3 on file..
Very nice bio Skully! Didn't know you have traveled such a long road. Cya in a couple weeks!
Quote from: HillKiller on September 28, 2006, 09:12:05 PM
Very nice bio Skully! Didn't know you have traveled such a long road. Cya in a couple weeks!
That is the nicest way I've ever heard "Dang..... You're OLD!!!"
Thanks Dave! ;D
LOL!! thats funny!! :R
Your mean DAVE!!! :P
Now that I have read my own post I can see what you mean...oops, sorry about that! ;D
NP Dave,
Because, Well......... I am old, 55 next month! ;D
It's not easy being old, fat, and slow....... You have to work at it!
I see nothing wrong with fat and old.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hmmmmm.......
Maybe not THAT old and fat! But if it would make me faster, I guess I could work on it!
You have no idea how fast my recliner is ! :o ;)