Last night at Bithlo after about three practices I was doubleing the rythym section
up front and most likely crownd the landing on the second double(memory a blurr)
and GOT DRILLED!!!!!! head and right shoulder both into the third double CRACKED
my clavicle in two places.This really stinks, I was commited to all seven SSQSA races.Not to mention I was tide in 1st place @ PAX for photo series.There will be one less rider in 30+ ..... oh well see ya at the track. #37 450R
they say that is the most broken bone for OHV riders :( heal up and get back out there 8)
You're right Dreth.
Man, I know the feeling of what happened. Been there, done that. It still bothers me sometimes.
I feel bad for you as sleeping becomes a chore to do without hurting yourself.
Heal up and come run an XC race with us!
Wait 'til you sneeze. No fun at all.
Daaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn it mon'...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO say it aint so.
Well, I guess rest up and hope you heal
fast Q_C.
Dan
wishen ya fast recovery .then back to the track
Get better soon. I have also been there. I broke mine in 2002.
way to go Alfonzo. well all the comments are true so get ready for the long nights and the painfull bumps.
maybe they will let me finish the season for you? ;)
let me know what the DOC says!
Well thanks for the support, this stuff happens.You just gotta heal up and get back on
I'm actually lucky it could always be worse. ::)
Boy that sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Probably be a few weeks before the pain resides. Call me tommorrow.
Fred(quads only)
Man, sorry to hear that! That's one I have not broken yet, but as dreth stated I have also heard it is the most popular one to brake in OHV riding.
Myself, I have broken both legs at the same times, carry a rod in my right (second one) and broke my right wrist losing alot of mobility in it. :-\
Tip: PAIN KILLERS! Heal fast brother!
OUCH! two broken legs at the same time, that had to be miserable. Sounds like wheel chair material.
Doctor say 6 to 8 weeks but its been months since I broke my collar bone and still hurts sometimes. It took almost 10 weeks before I could use my arm real good. Hope you have a speedy recovery. I am 30 plus and bones done heal so fast any more.
dang man that sucks. yeah i broke mine last year. not fun at all. :-X mine healed in 3 weeks but im younger so........lol
heal up fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP Like the saying goes,the older I get the better I was. ???
i have a cookie for you :'(
Hope you heal quick brother. Take it light for a couple of months.