Today was take your child to work day... Ok lets go to the air show
sub
USS Battan
Man was that anchor big
2 landing platforms in the belly of the ship
crew cabin
one of the engines
this is no airboat prop
rockets
radar machine guns that protect the ship
great show
another one of the show
guards with guns all the time
hey man that last pic looks like a decompretion champer, not crew quarters. the crew quarters, called berthings, are acual rooms. 4 bunks per rack. you can barely lay on your side in them little things. :-[.they suck
no son you cant fly the plane (gulfstream 3)
ok off to the airport to see the planes
nice
hummer 1
the marines are here
thunderbird
I like this, yes that by boy going for the driver seat...
stick in hand, ready to go
chopper
this is not part of the display. armed guards
hey man sorry were right. i didnt relize what it was at firts. ???those things are called lcacs(landind craft somthing) there pretty much a hover craft. those thing are crazy to ride on. there loud as heck. i got to ride on one in indonesia
thunderbirds getting ready for the show
old school
more old school
another old school
30mm cannon
man those devildogs dont even have any rounds for that 50 cal. what are they gonna do with that [smiley=box.gif]. but very cool pics anyways. were was the air show at.
well I guest it time to go to work now. or maybe not ;D I hope you enjoy the pictures and God Bless Our Soldiers and bring them back safe.. Thanks
The air and sea show is not till this weekend. its in broward county.
Quoteman those devildogs dont even have any rounds for that 50 cal. what are they gonna do with that [smiley=box.gif]. but very cool pics anyways. were was the air show at.
the ammo box is next to the 50cal its hard to see. yes it was not loaded. and everybody that was there had a background check done two month ago.
BD,.......I hate yer guts..........rubbin' it in.... ;D
remember when the show was at Opa Locka airport? anybody could walk up and sit in some planes. ... my kids (who are probably older than you ) used to love it way back then......friggin a-rabs......no offense to you non-terrorists.
hey bud, the planes are still in Opa Locka airport.
awesome pics Big D. I heard the F 22 Raptor stealth will be there this weekend. Should be awesome. I'll have to catch next years
I remember the Opa Locka Air show...how 'bout Homestead Air show? that was long time ago too. I live right near Tamiami airport now and get an old school air show every now and then from the planes left over from Weeks Air Museum. Looked like Pearl Harbor last weekend over here.
I'll be out there in my boat..... look for the drunken sailor.....I'll fit right in...
mcdill useto have a awsome airshow but i havnt herd of them having one since 9\11 :(
jackinthebox23, I see the homestead show ever time we go to the Hump to ride.. ;D
i think cartman(southpark) says it best
"RESPECT MY AUTORITY"
god i love U.S. firepower.
Quotethe ammo box is next to the 50cal its hard to see. yes it was not loaded. and everybody that was there had a background check done two month ago.
You passed a backround check !!!!! ;D
QuoteYou passed a background check!!!!! ;D
Not only did I pass the back ground test. I saw the Raptor up close; Reminder what I do and all the Government accounts that we have. (US Coast Guard and all the secret Government departments in Doral) Hehehehe. ;D can you say NEXTEL or maybe MOTOROLA. We do not sell Metro pcs or anything else...
McDill had their first air show this year after 9/11. Didn't make it, had to work, but I plan on seeing them next year if they have it.
Thanks for the pics.
What's Up Ricky ! Nice Pics.
Quotehey bud, the planes are still in Opa Locka airport.
First time in a while. They're usually at Ft laud/Hollywood.
Nice pics man!!! My dads best friend in high school used to fly for the Blue Angels so I have some WICKED pictures of me when I was 4 or 5 or so around the planes!!