Here are my new tires and wheels. Now i'm ready to test her out.
;D
;D
Hi Moose. long time no see. I have 27" mud lites on my kodiak, there great tires. hope to see you at Rodman. we are riding the same area on staurday. you are welcome to come
Lookin good Bruce. You going to Ocala this weekend?
Looking good moose. I have just the spot for ya. HEHE How deep do you want to go. Might better add a snorkel also.
Big-daddy & da_mtg_man,
I have to work this weekend, but maybe I can work something out, we'll see. If I do, I'll meet you where we rode last time.
Yunt, definately going to need a snorkle, will have to look at a few and see how they did the other foremans. Can't wait to give these tires a test, can you say Jasper ?
Looks good moose :o
Looks real good Moose, Definatley looking forward to Jasper
nice not bad !!! that thing looks mean [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
YES I AGREE WITH GIG WILLIE... LOOKS MEAN!!!
GREAT RIM AND TIRE COMBO!!!
sweeeeet
Nice, you will love those tires
Thanks all, now for a snorkle. It's next.
I just tried my new mud lites out today in a little mud hole on the power lines where I live. I tell you, I am impressed, they are so much better than stock. Like a new ride all together.
looks good
Now I need to upgrade the suspension, it's on the way. Perfex suspension kit, all stainless steel, cain't wait till it's on. The tires helped with the ride some, but still needs some help.