I got this as an email today thought I would share, I'm assuming this is true? But hey this is the Internet :P
It's a wall of sand traveling at 60 mph.
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
:o
sweet :o
WOW !! :o That would be something to see !!! ;D
Amazing pics. Snopes confirms these photos as real.... http://www.snopes.com/photos/natural/sandstorm.asp
Thanks Big Dog [smiley=Smile.gif]
I just saw this on my MSN home page as this week in pictures.
That looks like BBf on his brute force with the outlaws cruising down the main grade at R.R. ;D
Hey there Sweetie what ya doing after work? [smiley=groupies.gif]
The only thing is I got Debbie hanging out with me can't get rid of her....LOL
QuoteThat looks like BBf on his brute force with the outlaws cruising down the main grade at R.R. ;D
[smiley=Wink.gif] looks just like it :o
QuoteHey there Sweetie what ya doing after work? [smiley=groupies.gif]
The only thing is I got Debbie hanging out with me can't get rid of her....LOL
Well I've had enough of this at work [smiley=stooges.gif] and I'm ready for some of this [smiley=kiss.gif] and this [smiley=drink.gif] .
WILL DO, No Problem there ;D
not be
:o Holey testicle tuesday !!!!!
i just showed these pics to my freind and he said he knows the guy who took them. i guess its some staff sargent he knows. pretty wild. hard to think im gonna be there soon. but oh well. cant be worse then a mouth full of mud