What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.
Unfortunately Rico is no longer with us.
I heard that he died in a terrible Saran wrapping accident of freak proportions.
Tragic.
I do miss his video's though!
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 07:12:21 PM
Unfortunately Rico is no longer with us.
I heard that he died in a terrible Saran wrapping accident of freak proportions.
Tragic.
I do miss his video's though!
Hopefully you can take up where he left off.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 27, 2006, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 07:12:21 PM
Unfortunately Rico is no longer with us.
I heard that he died in a terrible Saran wrapping accident of freak proportions.
Tragic.
I do miss his video's though!
Hopefully you can take up where he left off.
I get the feeling he will, Rico has a little captain in him. :pirate.gif
or is it The Captain has a little Rico in him hmmmm
he is here you just dont know hes here. ;)
I know Uncle Rico is going to be mad at me but, hes actually been on Dancing With The Stars. You see Rico is an accomplished ball room dancer, and they actually came to him to be a partner to some lucky star on the show.And from what I understand , that person was none other than...........Condaleeza Rice. After that announcement Rico was qouted as saying " Id rather dance the tango naked with Shirley Chisolm than dance with that tramp" .So the show made every attempt to get him a more feminine partner. Good news Charlie Crist said he would do it!!!
is this kinda like wheres waldo :D
Maybe the CIA got him for his 9/11 video
He's in my pocket >:D
Was Rico paired up with Jesus Quintana?
I thought that dude looked familiar!
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 09:39:34 PM
Was Rico paired up with Jesus Quintana?
I thought that dude looked familiar!
LOL.
Quote from: SomBch on September 27, 2006, 09:25:21 PM
I know Uncle Rico is going to be mad at me but, hes actually been on Dancing With The Stars. You see Rico is an accomplished ball room dancer, and they actually came to him to be a partner to some lucky star on the show.And from what I understand , that person was none other than...........Condaleeza Rice. After that announcement Rico was qouted as saying " Id rather dance the tango naked with Shirley Chisolm than dance with that tramp" .So the show made every attempt to get him a more feminine partner. Good news Charlie Crist said he would do it!!!
Quintana is actually looking forward to pairing up with "Rico Suave" as they call him on the tour.
Actually I heard he was called back to Venezula, see he lost all of his Citgo stock recently....
But seriously where is he?
Kinda of funny though - this missing rico....
Well, I went ahead and made the call, and it's worse than I thought.
Here we are joking around, and it turns out Rico got some bad news from the doctor.
He tells me he needs an organ transplant and the doctors have advised him not to sit in an upright position to type. He assured me not to worry about him, as he is working on getting bumped up the list for those who are seeking donors.
I'm going tomorrow to see if I have an exact match for his blood type.
His appendix is dying inside him, and If all goes well, I'm going to donate one of mine to him.
I figure it's the least I can do for all he's given us.
I just wish I paid more attention in health class...I don't even know where my appendixes are.
I believe there next to the spleens
I heard he was a leader of some hippy cult and infiltrated this atv site looking to draw new members. People say he lives deep in the heart of the Ocala National Forest and survives on berries,squirrel nuts and doe urine. "those poor squirrels." They say he lost his mind after losing his job as a double for Janet Reno. The local police departments are sweeping parts of the forest looking for him to bring him in for questioning regarding a string of burgalries. It appears he has been rummaging through peoples camps while they are riding and stealing nothing but toilet paper and mayonaise. A word of advice. If you happen to go riding around the Ocala Forest in the near future and come back to find nutless squirells thrown around your camp please call the local law enforcement immediately. Rico is in a very fragile state of mind right now and is in need of prompt medical attention. Uncle Rico if your reading this remember we are your friends and are here for you. Unless were at work or riding or it's raining or dark or dinner time or,well never mind.
I heard that Uncle Rico had a passion for dung beetles. After several years his project finally got funding from the government and is now sifting through tons of horse manure in Kentucky.
You guys are coming up with some wierd s#it. Where do you guys come up with this ? What ever you guys are smoking you need to stop or share some. :dunno.gif
well come to the party and get some. lol. j/k.
So was I
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 27, 2006, 10:06:57 PM
Well, I went ahead and made the call, and it's worse than I thought.
Here we are joking around, and it turns out Rico got some bad news from the doctor.
He tells me he needs an organ transplant and the doctors have advised him not to sit in an upright position to type. He assured me not to worry about him, as he is working on getting bumped up the list for those who are seeking donors.
I'm going tomorrow to see if I have an exact match for his blood type.
His appendix is dying inside him, and If all goes well, I'm going to donate one of mine to him.
I figure it's the least I can do for all he's given us.
I just wish I paid more attention in health class...I don't even know where my appendixes are.
Nice gesture.....If they actually had appendix transplants! LMFAO!!!!
I heard after Rico sold his 450 that he went to visit his Parents in cuba but his 1954 Chevy pick up didn't make it. Something about the Barrels were full of Captain Morgan and were sinking it down. All in all he will be missed. And this Captain the Morgan guy thinks he is Rico reincarnated and he tries soo hard, the medication seems do be helping alot. :-) Long live the Capitan!!!
Quote from: blupits04 on September 28, 2006, 07:30:28 AM
I heard after Rico sold his 450 that he went to visit his Parents in cuba....
1st off, Apparently, trucks don't float as well as the two inner tubes he floated over here on!
Quote
And this Captain the Morgan guy thinks he is Rico reincarnated and he tries soo hard, the medication seems do be helping alot. :-) Long live the Capitan!!!
And B, "Please, Rico was nothing more than a poor man's Captain The Morgan, a mere imitation."
I heard he ran off with Clay Aiken after the Larry King Interview. They would not let those two compete on Dancing with the Stars so they eloped and went to Key west for the weekend. Oh well. I think the Dung Beetle project is in trouble now that Clay is in his life. Oh poop.
well until Captain the Morgan shows up on a ride I think they are both frauds!
I know he was selling his 4 Wheeler and trailer and his sponsors bailed out on him. One was Dirty Sanchez's bail bonds or pawn shop or some crap like that.
The appendix is found in the back of the book! Some have bullet points (rumored to be made from squirrel nuts)! Or was that the index?
WHERES RICO??????????????????????????????????
they confiscated his computer after home porn with farm animals. chico bail bonds couldn't help either(they're vacationin on the tubes to cuba) next video of the week will reveal evidence of that lol
Quote from: 4fittyr on September 28, 2006, 04:01:15 PM
they confiscated his computer after home porn with farm animals. chico bail bonds couldn't help either(they're vacationin on the tubes to cuba) next video of the week will reveal evidence of that lol
WTF ?
they spotted him riding with Gaydirt in the mud holes, some where in lakeland. :(
reeeeeeeecoooooooooooo where areeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu!
this thread is making me lmfao ! but really where is rico?
Isn't it baby harp seal season in Nova Scotia or somewhere????????????LOL
wow.....
Was Rico ever really here???????????????????????? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Well, I finally posted bond! (Thanks for nuttin' ya bastids)
I get here, and I read this.
I don't know who you are Captain The Morgan, but stop perpetrating the fraud!!!
When I find out who you are, we're going to have harsh words at 20 feet.
I've got some investigatin' to do.
DID YOU GET LOST RIDING IN THE DUNES WITH NAPOLIAN, PEDRO AND KIP? OR DID THEY MAKE YOU FEED TINA FOR A FEW DAYS???? :dunno.gif
pretty cool. i think the dmv should make everyone watch it b4 gettin their liscense.
Uncle Rico, glad to see you are back. By the way, I heard you were making another movie, a sequel to Brokeback Mountain. Something to the effect of four female fur traders. :P
Welcome back. The site feels like normal again.
So did you get you any baby harb seals..... poor little things... :'( :'(
rico glad your back, now get to work on the video of the week!jk
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.
who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Quote from: 535banshee on September 29, 2006, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.
who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Was you reading my mind ????
not me.... ;)
Quote from: dynodon on September 29, 2006, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on September 29, 2006, 09:33:26 PM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 27, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
What happened to uncle rico ,there's been no video's of the week ,no opinions ,no recent post's .I like'ed reading his posts they normally were sarcastic and funny.
who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Was you reading my mind ????
didn't know you slowcala boy's have much of a mind to begin with :)
you know quad 32 lives there 8)
Shut up fat boy before I do something bad to ya. >:(
were did RICO disappear to this time .He must be training his Harp seals to take on "Bluepits04" dog Trixie, or maybe he went to pick out that kitten he was going to get and got violently attacked and is in the ICU.
Deja vu all over again!
maybe hes with chuck noriss
uncle rico - last active nov. 23
Been Kida wondering myself ???
i think he is not using the uncle rico name. i think maybe he has a new name (other than captain the morgan) and is slowly becoming a recognized member of the community and then after a while he will tell us he is uncle rico
From what I have heard from some unnamed sources hes planning something big, I wasnt told what but it had something to do with a "frick'n lazer" and sharks. :dunno.gif
I heard he would be out in 10 to 15 depending on good behavior what ever that means.
I think this: "spankntatazz every chance i get" is him!
He's on a top secrete mission over in Iceland trying to train his Harpseal to beat up my pit bull.His harpseal dont listen to spanish commands so now he's trying to train his polar bear to be a porn star.I think he's getting really HARD up.