I figured some of you got some big trucks or buggies, so lets see them.......here's mine.
.
and heres mine...
nice Ford.... ;D
nice :)
Flex anyone?
QuoteFlex anyone?
Now that is some serious travel.
that is a nice jeep.......
My Rubi....can't wait to start doing stuff to it ;D
(http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4088/myrubi4hl.jpg)
Here is my 2 wheeler [smiley=Pinch.gif]
(http://img231.exs.cx/img231/4020/waterbuffalo6li.jpg)
My yoter right before I recently sold it :'(
QuoteMy Rubi....can't wait to start doing stuff to it ;D
(http://img218.exs.cx/img218/4088/myrubi4hl.jpg)
You just like riding around topless :D
Does Jeff mind? ;)
:-[
[smiley=laugh.gif]
Nice jeep wilburz. Have you done any rock crawling with it?
NICE ;)
that pic was actually taken at an off-road park in Arkansas. Superlift ORV Park in Hot Springs. The jeep is actually owned by a friend of my brothers. Just thought I would slap it up there. I did go to arkansas and went to the off-road park. They have alot of 5 diamond rated trails that I could not even walk up. Very steep and lots of loose large gravel and trees. You gots to have some serious cajones to drive alot of the trails.
here is a pic of my brothers truck. He has made alot of modifications since this pic was taken.
Wilbur, how fast is that 4 wheeler you have in your signature and how steep of a hill have you jumped with it. ;D
Besides its better than Budman has, he just has a cooler. ;D
darn thing will go 25 with a nice tail wind. may have hit a 8 or 9 degree plywood ramp a time or two. Never had all four wheels of the ground at the same time so would not know what it is like to 'jump'.
How much did you pay for that Hawaiian print shirt? ;D
QuoteHow much did you pay for that Hawaiian print shirt? ;D
You like that huh. ;D....I took a lawnmower and put DUAL small tractor tires on the rear and trailer tires on the front of it once, and a lift on the front end. The thing would pull with some two wheel drive quads. I had about 16 inches of clearance in the front. Maybe thats what you need to do to yours. ;D
annyone wanna play some golf.............maybe out at the squares
Check out..... http://www.letsmow.com/ ;D
there are some trucks there somewhere.
You serious Yunt? I saw a guy out at the bamboo fest six months ago. He was hitting the mud bog with a mower. Had a piece of string tied to the carb for a throttle in one hand and a beer in the other. Looked to be having a good time. Gots some video of it. LOL
QuoteYou serious Yunt? I saw a guy out at the bamboo fest six months ago. He was hitting the mud bog with a mower. Had a piece of string tied to the carb for a throttle in one hand and a beer in the other. Looked to be having a good time. Gots some video of it. LOL
I am very serious. My brother even built one and put a set of 31's on it. I have a cousin and all he ever rides is a built mower. They will impress you, although they do need posi traction and I did not know if there was a way to weld up the rear end.
A couple of my old rides.....before I got sucked into the ATV sport I had money to build other toys. NOw it all goes into the quads. lol
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/209000-209999/209816_48_full.jpg)
'98 Dodge Ram 4x2 ;)
318 complete Roller Motor bored .060 over(327cid).
Perf. Mods: 52mm TB,True roller cam/Double Roller Timing chain,,Comp. valve job w/ butterflied valves(2.02 I., 1.65 E.),Ported&Polished, 19lb FMS injectors, 4.10 gears, Detroit locker,5-spd Manual, K&N, PPH headers, 2" Daystar coil spacers, a 3" Performance Acc. Body lift etc.
(http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/9/web/393000-393999/393407_13_full.jpg)
'85 4x4 S-10 w/ 3" lift and 33x12.50 Thornbirds
Which way did he go?
I'll take anyone on ;D
this one belongs to a member on here who is a customer of mine, with a jeep like this, no wonder he has a brute force...its gotta be big and bad.
dang that thing is nice
now thats what im talkin bout. you gotta love them big ol truck slingin poo around. ;D ;D the only bad thing about big truck is that there a hole lot harder to get out of the mud when there stuck good then 4wheelers.