Don't forget to vote
http://www.floridaatv.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=276
Dang Tim,
That's just cold!!!!! ;D
Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0
Quote from: Paul_S on September 27, 2006, 06:11:28 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck.
I hope you are refering to UPS ;D
No that's his nickname for Leroy - his big brown lover ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0
Ummm... I know how it feels to have a Zilla without a motor.
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 27, 2006, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2006, 06:09:29 PM
Thats ok Jim. Thats coming from a fat 4-poke riding loser. As a matter of fact I got the last things I need today from the big brown truck. Now if I can just get Derek to get me my motor back ! O0
Ummm... I know how it feels to have a Zilla without a motor.
So do I, Brady!
most zillas are just figmets of thier owners imagination ::)
but i am really confidant quad will be joining us soon enough for an arse whooping >:D
Mine ain't no figment. All that money's going some damn where! The bad part is that I've just got started good on mine. :'(
Quote from: 550superquad on September 28, 2006, 07:12:08 AM
most zillas are just figmets of thier owners imagination ::)
but i am really confidant quad will be joining us soon enough for an arse whooping >:D
Yea your whoopins coming boy. I will CRUSH that pecker purple thing you ride ! >:D
ha!!! :-* :M
Looks like a Big Bore LFG battle for the title is brewing
Let me know where and when, I want to see that one !
Quote from: debatethis on September 28, 2006, 08:42:59 PM
Looks like a Big Bore LFG battle for the title is brewing
Let me know where and when, I want to see that one !
Why dont you bring you butt out and race ? Crooked Thomas will be ! :o ;)
Well my hand is almost good enough, but It appears with all the motor work going around that to be competitive you must sink rons of cash into your machine. And since I'm not sponsored by Wallet Racing, that's not going to happen. :( I'll definitely come out and go roundy round with you guys as soon as the wrist is 100% just for the heck of it though. Who knows, I might be able to take that pretty, but slow lt250 the Crooked man is riding ;)